Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in North Western Arkansas, Franklin County is renowned for its beautiful landscape, agricultural productivity, and rich mineral deposits. Franklin County was the location of the first oil strike in Arkansas and the area still has active coal and iron mines. If you are shipping cars to or from Franklin County, then you should consider working with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Franklin County to Little Rock||$108||108 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Kansas City to Franklin County||$306||306 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Franklin County to San Antonio||$444||592 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Franklin County||$465||465 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Franklin County to Colorado Springs||$624||833 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tuscon to Franklin County||$703||1173 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Franklin County to Phoenix||$708||1180 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Franklin County||$1041||2082 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who are we?
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest, and most reliable, car transporters in the US. We have been operational for more than 20 years, which gives us sufficient experience to adequately provide you with car transporting services and related advice.
What do others say about us?
As a company, we have received consistently positive reviews over the past 20 years both from within the industry and, most importantly, from the clients that we have served. This has been due to:
- Our high levels of professionalism: We treat all our clients, and their vehicles, with the utmost respect. We do not have any hidden fees; the price that we quote you will be the price that you will be charged, barring any other additional services. Also, we keep the timelines that we agree with you concerning vehicle pick-up and delivery dates.
- Our high quality service delivery: We do not compromise on quality service. All our drivers and loaders are well trained and have the necessary certifications and qualification. Our stellar safety record serves as testament to our crew’s experience and qualification. We also have a diverse fleet of vehicle carriers that ensures that we can customize our services to suit your specific needs.
- Excellent customer service: When you are shipping cars to or from Franklin County, our friendly customer service staff will be there for you all the way. From helping you prepare your vehicle for transport, to updating you on your vehicle’s journey once it is on our hands as well as informing you on where to pick up your vehicle after it arrives in your preferred destination.
Services that we offer
- Vehicle shipping: This is our primary business, and what we are best known for. We have a wide range of flatbeds, open carriers, closed carriers, and tow trucks to move your vehicle for you. Apart from shipping ‘regular’ personal vehicles, we also ship:
- Boats and yachts
- RVs, campers and mobile homes
- High value luxury cars, sports cars, and vintage cars
- Door to door pickup and delivery: For a truly hassle-free experience, we can arrange to have your vehicle picked up from your door, shipped, and later delivered by our drivers to your exact destination location.
- Real time satellite tracking: You can track your vehicle as it is being transported in real time through our satellite tracking service.
Get a free, no-obligation quote
With our high quality service delivery and professionalism, A-1 Auto transport should be your number one choice when shipping cars to or from Franklin County. Check out our website to get a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip codes Included in Franklin County
Franklin county covers 6 Zip Codes, They are:
- Zip Code 72820 – Alix
- Zip Code 72821 – Altus
- Zip Code 72928 – Branch
- Zip Code 72930 – Cecil
- Zip Code 72933 – Charleston
- Zip Code 72949 – Ozark
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.