Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Frankford, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Frankford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Frankford stretches eastwards off the US Route 113, which runs through Delaware from north to south. It sits conveniently close to a host of attractions in the state. When you reach that place where you need to move your vehicle and driving it is not an option, you can come to A-1 Auto Transport for the right solution. We have the best service variety when it comes to shipping cars to or from Frankford.
Areas covered in Frankford
We are present in all the 50 states of the union. We can deliver vehicles to any neighborhood and back, including to adjacent towns and cities like Dagsboro, Omar, Roxana, Selbyville, Gumboro, Phillips Hill, and Millsboro.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Frankford||$119||119 miles||1-2 days|
|Philadelphia to Frankford||$130||130 miles||1-2 days|
|Frankford to New York||$216||216 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Frankford||$472||472 miles||2-4 days|
|Frankford to Indianapolis||$515||687 miles||3-5 days|
|Omaha to Frankford||$756||1261 miles||4-6 days|
|Frankford to San Antonio||$1033||1723 miles||5-7 days|
|Albuquerque to Frankford||$1182||1970 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Frankford
International auto transport is a complicated process that needs help from an experienced professional if you want to avoid stressful situations. We can help you with the paperwork and get you a fair deal on any of the following options:
- Roll-on/roll-off: A large vessel with specially designed decks and built-in ramps helps to transport thousands of vehicles across the sea at the lowest cost possible.
- Containerized shipping: A container protects the vehicles in transit from possible damage by the elements. You can choose between a shared one and a dedicated one depending on your needs.
Enclosed transport is the most secure way to ship any automobile across the US freeways. We use covered trucks, which shield the vehicles from possible damage by strong winds, rain, road debris, dirt, or snowfall. Our trucks use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload the cars with low ground clearance.
Open-air transport is by far the most affordable option for shipping cars to or from Frankford. Our rigs can carry between 8-11 cars on the same trip, leading to some of the most competitive rates. Your vehicle’s weight and size may affect the pricing because it determines how many units can fit on the trailer.
Terminal-to-terminal shipping is a cost-saving option if you do not mind dropping off the car or fetching it from one of the appointed transportation depots in Delaware.
A door-to-door service gets your vehicle to where you want it without having to run it through the terminals, where they face possible damage.
Cars that we ship
- ATV and motorcycle shipping
- Boat and yacht transport
- Classic and luxury car shipping
- SUV and truck shipping
- Farm machinery transfers
- Electric car auto transport
- RV and motorhome transport
- Freight shipping
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Consult your transporter on what you can keep in the vehicle during the transportation. The Department of Transportation (DOT) prohibits the car shippers from handling household effects and contraband goods.
- Wash the vehicle and thoroughly inspect it for cosmetic damage. Note down all the pre-existing chips, dents, scratches, and discolorations. Take clear photographs of the car and close-up shots of the imperfections. All the images should have visible date stamps.
- Check the vehicle for any mechanical problems and send it for repair. You should let the transporter know in advance if you have any unsolved issues. Remember to fix or report any visible fluid leaks.
- Keep the battery properly secured in its bracket and running on a full charge. Make sure that you have well-inflated tires and top off all the fluids.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. You do not need too much fuel since your vehicle will only go through some minimal driving during the handling process. Levels above that may complicate the shipping process leading to unnecessary delays.
- Detach all the non-permanent accessories such as luggage racks, spoilers, aftermarket DVD players, GPS, speakers, and ground effects. You should only leave standard equipment and tools such as the jack, spare tires, and emergency kit.
- Cover the non-detachable parts on the exterior to protect them from possible damage during the handling process. If you have a convertible, secure the top cover to shield the interior parts from the elements.
- Disable the alarm system, deactivate the toll tags and leave written instructions on the special handling measures needed for the vehicle. Note down the current odometer reading.
Who we are
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest automobile moving companies in the region. We have extensive networks covering all parts of the country and major global destinations. Here is what you can expect to get from us when shipping cars to or from Frankford:
- Timely and friendly service
- Highly skilled professionals
- Insurance protection and GPS tracking
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.