Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Framingham, Massachusetts
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Framingham Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to auto transport in Framingham, Massachusetts! We have more than 25 years of experience as a nationwide shipper and have regularly worked with businesses and private owners in Middlesex County during that time. In the sections below, you’ll find some tips for working with shippers and a listing of local options near Framingham.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Framingham to Portland||$128||128 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Framingham||$420||420 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Framingham to Atlanta||$640||1067 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Baton Rouge to Framingham||$936||1561 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Framingham to Oklahoma City||$993||1656 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Antonio to Framingham||$1011||2023 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Framingham to San Diego||$1187||2968 miles||7 – 9 days|
|San Jose to Framingham||$1242||3107 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Framingham Auto Transport Services
- Methods Of Delivery – When you hire a company to move a vehicle for you, you will have to decide how and where you want it shipped. Most companies will offer two delivery options: to a shipping terminal or directly to an address (door-to-door). When using a shipping terminal, you will have to pick up the car after it’s delivered, usually in the nearest major city. With door-to-door shipment, the vehicle is picked up from a specific address and delivered to a specific address, removing the extra legwork on the back end. You will also have a choice between an open or enclosed transport carrier. An open carrier hauls several cars at once and they are exposed during the trip, whereas an enclosed carrier keeps the vehicle shielded on all sides during transport and moves one or two cars typically. Enclosed carriers and door-to-door service do cost slightly more than an open air carrier or shipping to a terminal.
- Internet Searches – If you’re reading this, odds are you found this page by searching on the internet, which is a great place to look for auto shippers. It does, however, benefit you to be specific in the terms you use when looking for a carrier to move your car. As an example, if you needed a car shipped from Framingham to Chicago, you’d want to include those cities in your web search. (Ideally, you should work with a shipper that has offices in the area you’re shipping to and from for ease of communication.) If you need a particular type of vehicle shipped, it’s good to include that as well. To continue our example from above, if it’s a boat you need shipping from Framingham to Chicago, include that in your search in order to get the best results.
- Bill of Lading – The bill of lading is the main document used when transporting a cargo of any type, including vehicles. It’s important to make sure that the information included on the bill of lading is accurate since it details the information about the type of vehicle, parties involved, where it’s going and the method of shipment. The condition of your car will also be noted on the bill of lading, which you should pay especially close attention to. The driver will do a pre-inspection and post-inspection of the car and compare the two after delivery to see if any damages occurred. We encourage our customers to be present during both ends of the inspection and, if they so desire, to make their own notes and take pictures of the car before shipment.
Visit the official website for the Town of Framingham to learn more about the services offered by local businesses.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Framingham, MA Auto Transport Directory
East West Auto Transport
East West Auto Transport is a nationwide auto transporter that has open, enclosed and flatbed shipping available. They ship vehicles to every state, including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as Puerto Rico, from Framingham.
14 Dean St
Millis, MA 02054
Car Auto Transportation
An interstate car shipper out of Hudson, Car Auto Transportation is a great choice for fleet transport and dealership transfers. They also offer corporate relocation and move inoperable vehicles.
278 Manning St #502
Hudson, MA 01749
Auto Driveaway – Boston
Auto Driveaway is a service you can use to hire a driver to take your car from one place to another. While your car is driven rather than transported, it is more cost effective and can be a time save for long distance trips.
480 Neponset Street
Canton, MA 02021
Framingham includes ZIP codes
01701, 01702, 01703, 01704, 01705.