Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fountain Valley, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Fountain Valley Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fountain Valley is a commercial city that is home to a number of companies with a nationwide and even global reach. The companies provide employment to majority of its 55,313 residents and contribute greatly to the economy of the area. Some of the companies that operate from the city are Starbucks, Hyundai Motor America and D-Link among others. A-1 Auto Transport regularly ship vehicles to the city on behalf of individuals and organizations that need cars moved to near and far flung areas. We use modern transport trailers to move vehicles within California and the other fifty states in the US. Our shipping professionals also extend our services to accommodate those that reside overseas and offer transportation at an affordable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Fountain Valley to Sacramento||$420||420 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Fountain Valley to Tuscon||$479||479 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Seattle to Fountain Valley||$702||1171 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dallas to Fountain Valley||$858||1430 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Fountain Valley to Nashville||$1005||2010 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington D.C. to Fountain Valley||$1069||2674 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Fountain Valley to Memphis||$1078||1798 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Fountain Valley to Detroit||$1143||2287 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Fountain Valley
For over two decades, we have been shipping cars to or from Fountain Valley and ensuring they get to their destination on time. The vehicles are transported using modern car carriers to the entire 23.4 square mile area. It is served by a number of roads, with the main one being Interstate 405. The major highway divides the city in half as it passes from the northwest to the south east of the area. The road which extends to other adjacent cities allows us to ship vehicles to those areas within the shortest time period. Some of the nearby cities that we ship to are Huntington Beach to the south, Santa Ana to the northeast, Cosa Mesa to the southeast, Garden Grove and Westminster to the north.
Types of cars we ship to or from Fountain Valley
The residents of Fountain Valley can rest easy when it comes to shipping cars within its borders and beyond. When shipping overland, we use transport trailers while international shipping is done by air or sea. Some of the vehicles we move from the city are classic cars, sedans, motorhomes, buses, vans, luxury cars, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, sports utility vehicles, salvaged vehicles, non-operable cars and boats among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Fountain Valley
It is vital that those shipping cars to or from Fountain Valley prepare them well and early enough, to avoid the last minute rush. Here are some tip on vehicle preparation.
- Make available your contact information. To ensure that you are updated with information on the current location of your car, you will need to provide valid contact details. The information may include your cellphone number and e-mail address among others.
- Get rid of custom accessories. If you have any items that have been added to the car on the interior or exterior, they need to be removed. It is important to inspect your car and ensure all custom accessories are removed from the vehicle.
The services we offer
Our services are customized to meet the needs of those shipping cars to or from Fountain Valley. These services are:
- Classic car shipping: Our regular handling of classic cars has made us experts in moving them from one part of the US to another. We have a team of shipping professionals that move all types of antique cars using state-of-the-art car carriers. Our staff ensure that the vehicles are well secured before starting off on the journey nationwide or beyond. Most times, we recommend enclosed trailers when shipping antique cars to eliminate chances of getting damaged from debris and other elements along the way. When shipping classic cars abroad, we use intermodal containers that can accommodate them in all sizes and weights. The containers are hauled using cargo ships to any destination of your choice at reasonable rates.
- Multi car shipping: Are you planning to ship several vehicles at the same time? Our staff is conversant with shipping of multiple cars and often handles the entire process on your behalf leaving you stress free. We have invested in a fleet of trucks that can handle vehicles of varied tonnage without putting them in danger. Our drivers use open trailers that can move at least seven cars at one go, to ship vehicles all over the US. When shipping overseas, we opt for Roll On Roll Off shipping which involves parking of vehicles on the deck of a cargo ship and transporting them to countries abroad.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles nationwide and abroad on behalf of individuals and businesses. We have a team of professionals that do their best to offer top-of-the-line services at all times. We have a large customer base worldwide that request for our services throughout the year.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees vehicle owners satisfactory services all year round. Call us on (800) 452-2880 for a free cost estimate!