Delivering a motorcycle without harming it or raising its mileage is nearly impossible without the help of an experienced transport service. Fountain, Colorado has wonderful transport services waiting for you to give them a call.
Purchase transport from a well-known company with insurance coverage for the vehicles they’re responsible for.
Make sure you schedule your transport at least a couple weeks in advance. This gives everyone time to prepare for the shipping process. The transport company will find the best route to take, while you’re responsible for preparing the bike to assure its condition during its travels.
Favored Motorcycle Shipping Services.
- Enclosed transport is commonly chosen for its confined shipping process. The bike is placed within a container and shipped with protection from weather and poor road conditions.
- Crate transport is another form of enclosed shipping where the bike is placed on a wooden pallet, tightly bound, and then placed within a small crate. This form of shipping will require a thorough list of preparation requests.
- Door to door transport services pick the bike up from its storage location, and drop it off at a specified address. This convenience costs a little more than terminal to terminal services.
- Open air shipping is the most common and economical form of transport. You often see open air shipping haulers loaded with vehicles on the highways or turnpike. This is how many transport companies ship vehicles. It is safe, reliable, quick and inexpensive.
- Real time tracking services come free of charge. They are a great addition to the shipping services you purchase. They allow you to see where your motorcycle is at all times during its travels.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.