Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fouke, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Fouke, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Fouke is located in Miller County in southern Arkansas. A cult docudrama named The Legend of Boggy Creek was made due to alleged sightings of a “monster” similar to the legendary bigfoot monster. The Fouke monster garnered the name Fouke Monster and in the 1970’s, it was talked about from coast to coast in the U.S. Fouke is a small town that thrives on family oriented values and several times each year, events are hosted that bring the community together.
These events include a Christmas parade and tree lighting, arts and crafts shows and berry picking at Enoch’s Berry Farm. The farm brings visitors from surrounding cities out to pick berries and is a great source of local income. Many of the local residents are employed in manufacturing and transportation positions while others are able to find work in industries such as construction, education, retail, and healthcare.
You can learn more about Fouke by visiting the Fouke page on the Arkansas website.
Check out our Arkansas shipping page.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Fouke to Houston||$289||289 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Baton Rouge to Fouke||$307||307 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Fouke to Minneapolis||$689||919 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Mesa to Fouke||$755||1259 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Fouke to New York||$831||1386 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Fouke||$833||1389 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Fouke to San Jose||$1102||1837 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Seattle to Fouke||$1143||2286 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tips for Getting Your Car Ready
If you need to have your car relocated from one state to another and you are not going to drive it on your own, you will need to hire a professional auto transporter to handle the relocation for you. While the company will handle the important task of getting your car moved safely, there are several things you will need to personally take care of to have the car ready to go before the driver picks it up.
- Wash the Car: The surface of a car should be washed to remove all dirt and dust that may have accumulated on the paint. When the car is clean you will be able to see any signs of damage that need to be noted before the car is shipped and more importantly, you will be able to see the surface better when it is delivered and damage, if any has occurred, will be much easier to spot.
- Interior Cleaning: The interior needs to be very clean and you should remove any loose items such as CD’s or DVD’s or paperwork, umbrellas or other personal property to avoid having them thrown about in the car where they can cause damage. Also, you should be aware that personal property will not be covered by the company insurance and it will be a risk to leave anything inside the car.
- Check for Leaks: All fluids should be properly filled and you need to check for any leaks and make repairs if any are found. Most drivers will not load a vehicle that has fluid leaking because it can damage other cars and can also be flammable.
- Gasoline: You may typically have your gas tank filled as full as possible at all times but when it comes to auto transport, it is best to drive the gas down to no higher than a quarter tank only. There should only be enough gas to get the car loaded and unloaded during shipment and it will not take a lot to do that. Also, more gas adds more weight to the car and drivers need to keep the overall weight on the truck down to avoid DOT fines from having an overweight load.
- Alarms and Keys: The car alarm needs to be turned off and completely deactivated if possible. If it will not be able to shut down entirely, you need to show the driver how to turn it off just in case something triggers it during shipment. The driver also needs to have a key to the ignition as well as the trunk and doors.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Fouke Auto Transport Directory
T Town Trucking Inc.
In business since the 1980’s, T Town Trucking Inc. provides reliable transport for all types of motor vehicles as well as heavy machinery, farm supplies, construction tools and other freight. They are licensed and insured and can be contacted by phone for services.
6340 East Street, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
Red River Transportation
This company provides freight services that include auto transport, hazmat shipping services and other heavy machinery and oversized load transport. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can ship locally, coast to coast or overseas with truck, ocean freight or air freight.
300 Olive Street #518, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
CVT Towing & Recovery
CVT Towing & Recovery works for private vehicle owners, banks and financial institutions, car dealerships and others to provide fast and reliable transport as well as emergency wrecker services, roadside assistance and recovery services.
624 Slack Street, Pea Ridge, Arkansas 72751
Fouke includes ZIP codes: