Fostoria Long Distance Moving Companies
If Fostoria is the place you want to be, we are here for you. Based in Ohio and backed by more than two decades of commitment to serving clients with the highest standards of transport services, we promise 110% satisfaction. We also offer vehicle transport services.
The best tips to relocate with peace
- Get ready. The moment you decide you're going to move, start making plans. Establish what needs to be done and create a list that will act as a guide. Give yourself a flexible timeline to achieve results without straining.
- Pack slowly. Look for a quality supply of packing materials and start packing immediately. Try packing a few boxes daily and you will be surprised by what you will have achieved in 4 weeks. Start with out of season items and equipment.
- Transfer services. Talk to your service providers to arrange when to disconnect some of the utilities you won't be needing for the few weeks leading up to the moving day. Setting up utilities at your new home should be done in advance so that you can move in without stress.
- Appreciate your movers. Moving is hard work. The movers will be exhausted after the whole exercise is over and the least you can do is give them some drinks. Depending on your budget, you could also tip them.
Why hiring a professional moving company is the wisest choice
- Reliable services. With a lot of tasks involved in the moving process, going the DIY way will be slow and tiring. You need the help of professionals who have done it before and know exactly what is best for you. They will help with the planning and implementation phases so that you don't have to worry about anything. You can always rely on professional movers to honor an agreement.
- Professional movers guarantee the safety of your items. The moment you hire them, your belongings become insured. The basic cover of $0.60 per pound per item is the lowest cover you can get and comes at no extra cost of what you will be charged. However, it might not be as sufficient hence, you may need to purchase additional coverage.
- The use of equipment is necessary for any move. Whether you have plenty of items or not, your safety is more important and you should not risk your health by trying to do the heavy lifting by yourself. Let the movers do what they do best and your move will progress smoothly without any complications or delays.
- Sometimes, your move can come at a time when you are not prepared. Since you can't leave your items at your current house, storage becomes necessary. And not just any storage. You need a secure place with a climate controlled environment to ensure the condition of your items is maintained at all times. This is possible when you hire a professional moving company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Useful tips to help you find a reliable moving company
- Always check the license documents of the company you are interested in. It is crucial that the company is operating legally for the safety of your belongings. Go to the FMCSA website and search for your moving company using their USDOT Number to check their validity.
- Approach the local real estate agents and ask for advice on which moving company you can use to move. Get their honest opinions and do your own investigations on the suggestions. Only hire a company that has a lot of praise from majority of the people you talk to.
- Ensure the company you hire is registered. They should have an address, contact information, and location of their premises. The branding should be clearly visible on their trucks as well as on their websites. The identity of a company is very important because it shows they have nothing to hide.
Services provided include
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Storage services
- Residential moving
- Packing supplies
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Featuring top rated services and a team of competent staff, A-1 Auto Transport always sets the bar high. Our clients are very important and form the basis of our existence. That is why we only deliver services tailored to perfection. Our passion, not only for positive but satisfactory results, gives us the drive to perform better each time. With us, you can expect a speedy and efficient moving process.
We are easy to talk to. Call us on 888-509-3213 for advice, bookings or complaints. Get your free quote by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.