Foster City Long Distance Moving Companies
Foster City is a planned city located in San Mateo County, California. It is one of the safest places to live in the U.S. The thought of relocating to a new city or state is fun and exciting. A change of scenery and new neighborhoods evoke mixed feelings in people. However, the process cannot be flawless without a proper plan. You need to hire professional movers to help you move seamlessly. We are a moving company based in California offering quality moving services to all the 50 states and beyond.
Best moving tips
- Use up all the food before moving. Carrying food may mess up other items if not properly wrapped. Some moving companies don’t allow food transport unless you meet certain requirements.
- Make early reservations from your moving company. They operate on busy schedules and booking weeks in advance will guarantee you get a date on their calendar.
- Avoid carrying flammable items such as acids, fireworks, and gasoline. You can dispose of them or give to your neighbors. Movers also don’t allow carrying these items due to the danger they pose.
- If you have electrical connections, it’ll help to take a photo of how the cables connect. It’ll be easier to reconnect them later.
- Get important details of your moving company prior to moving. Their phone number and address will enable you to communicate with them in case of any clarification on directions to your new house.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Reliability: When you hire professional movers, you can rest assured that they will show up on the moving day. Besides, they will execute all the services you agreed without fail.
- Convenience: Your friends or family might find packing very tedious and not be as enthusiastic in giving you a hand. On the other hand, this is the area of expertise for professional movers. They will pack all your household items, relocate and unpack them for you. They even put your new house in order ready for you to pick up with your life without a halt.
- Financial control: Professional movers will give you free quotes which will be helpful in planning your finances. These estimates will be determined by certain factors like the distance to be covered and the number of rooms in your house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
- Insurance and licensing: A reputable moving company is insured by the relevant authorities, thus, covering your goods against any accidents. A-1 auto transport is fully insured and licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission and has all the supporting documents.
- Registration: For a moving company to operate legally, it needs to acquire permits from the U.S. Department of Transport and the FMCSA. Interstate movers are issued with a USDOT Number. Confirm the credentials of your moving company by checking out these government websites.
- Local movers: Finding the information on local moving companies is fast and easy. You can ask around from friends who have used their services before. You can also visit their offices to get more information on their mode of operation. Remember to check out their equipment and the condition of their trucks.
- Reviews: Searching for reviews online will greatly help you establish how the company responds to customer complaints. The Better Business Bureau provides a platform where consumers can file for complaints with their local companies that failed to resolve their issues.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers these services:
- Full-service moving (packing and unpacking)
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- Moving storage services
- Office relocations
- Furniture transport (including pool table)
- Local and long distance moving
- Military moving
- Door to door moving
- International moving
- Cheap Foster City movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
With our extensive experience of more than 25 years moving people locally and internationally, we provide exceptional moving services at affordable rates. Our team of professionals helps make your move less stressful and keeping it within your timeline. Our services are custom-built to suit each individual’s needs. At A-1 auto transport, we use modern technology to track all our fleet of vehicles and provide 24/7 security for our household items in our secure storage facilities.
Make your move worthwhile by calling our customer department on 888-509-3123 to make your booking and receive personalized advice on the best moving services suitable for you. Fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.