- Fort Stewart, Georgia Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Preparing Your Car For Shipment
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
Fort Stewart, Georgia Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
As the largest military base in the eastern United States, Fort Stewart boasts its 280,000 acres of land that hosts more than 11,000 reservists and occupants. This base offers world-class training for military aspirants who have to be deployed immediately. Fort Stewart also hosts support education to ensure the wellness of civilians and families inside the base. Living in this base sounds exciting, so you need a mover who can keep the excitement up for you by relocating you fast and safely. A-1 Auto Transport is just the right company for the service you want to have.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
Since this base is located in Georgia, which is inside the CONUS area, financial grants may be sparse. You may have to check with your transportation officer for details about your relocation as you acquire your PCS. Without the stipend, you can still relocate, and if you are under a budget constraint, try considering A-1 Auto Transport for your relocation.
We do not just focus on one item for relocation. Rather, we can relocate your household items and vehicles. Relocating alone might damage your items or your car, so might as well have us on your side to guide you.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
A-1 Auto Transport caters to your needs as we relocate these POVs:
Military Car Shipping
In shipping a car, you must be familiar with certain regulations inside the base that you plan to relocate into. There might be banned items that you will bring into the base and it might delay your move. In this case, you need our help to determine the causes of the delay.
Before we even begin the relocation, you have to gather these documents to hasten the process of your relocation. Having these documents by your side can help all the parties involved to expedite your move:
- Evidence of ownership
- Permission letter from the leasing company if the POV is leased
- Document of Exemption
- Military identification cards
Preparing your car for Shipment
As mentioned above, you may have to check your car to prevent delays:
- Before the move, get in touch with your mechanic to check your car. Have us notified about the progress, so we will know when to pick up the POV.
- Unique parts are easily distinguishable, so try to document them for identification purposes.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
You might think that since a motorcycle is a lot easier to drive than a car, you can relocate it on your own. However, if you take into consideration the mileage and fluctuating gas prices, you will see the true costs of driving your motorcycle into the base. With relocating the motorcycle, you might avail of the sponsorship from the government that you would not otherwise get. The chances are small but it is worth the shot. Meanwhile, even without the sponsorship, your motorcycle is better off relocated inside a truck than driving by yourself. With the same requirements as mentioned above, you might have your motorcycle relocated quickly and safely in just a snap.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
Your motorcycle needs some attention especially when intricate parts are wearing off. Try to consider taking these steps to diagnose the problems from the get-go:
- Get help from a mechanic to check your motorcycle. Report to us the problems, so we will know the sensitivities of your bike.
- Remove all the peripheral parts of the motorcycle to prevent losses. Secure all locks and accessories to mitigate damage.
With just a call to (1-800-452-2880), your eyes will be opened to the possibilities of a safer and quicker relocation with A-1 Auto Transport. Make sure to relocate confidently to your new base and you can only do it with us.