Fort Oglethorpe Long Distance Moving Companies
It’s a refreshing feeling relocating to a new city or state. The reasons may be work-related, joining college, or marriage/divorce. Whether it’s a small or big move, you need professionals with experience in the moving business. A-1 Auto Transport is a Georgia based moving company, and we understand how serious moving is. We listen to you and provide solutions to suit your preferences. We offer a wide variety of services including vehicle transport to clients across the country and overseas. If you have a move planned to Fort Oglethorpe, you’ve come to the right place.
Tips to make your move simple
- Make early preparations. Start by getting enough boxes to fit all your stuff. They should be of different sizes and have firm edges to hold your items firmly. Pack light items in large boxes and heavy items in small boxes.
- Labeling is important. Use a color coding system where each color represents a different room. Remember to indicate which side should face up and which boxes contain fragile items for easy handling.
- Packing is tiring, and you may not be able to accomplish the task alone. Consider inviting friends especially during the weekends to help you. Create specific plans for everyone to make the process as efficient as possible.
- If your mover takes inventory of your belongings, make sure to check everything listed is accounted for before signing it. Request a copy for your records.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Protection: When you hire professional movers, they protect your household items by providing adequate insurance cover. The federal government requires movers to provide the standard cover of $0.60 per pound per item. If your budget allows it, you may opt to purchase additional insurance for extra protection.
- Cost-effective: There are hidden charges that you may incur when making a move on your own. You need to hire people to load your stuff into hired trucks, and you don’t know who to trust. But with professional movers, all these costs are captured in one place. You don’t have to worry about how your items will be delivered. The movers will take care of the moving process.
- Efficiency: Long distance moving is challenging and needs well-structured plans for the move to succeed. The staff of a professional moving company is trained with techniques to pack your stuff efficiently while ensuring safety. They have the manpower to carry delicate items such as sculptures and antiques and load them without causing breakages.
- The right tools: The lifting of heavy and bulky household items is risky as they can fall and break or cause injuries. However, professional movers have the appropriate equipment such as dollies and straps to lift and load your items into the trucks safely. The vehicles have added features to provide extra protection for your belongings while in transit.
Ways to find a reliable mover
Get recommendations from friends and coworkers you trust. Ask if they prefer a specific mover over another. Finding a reliable mover through friends who have recently moved will save you the hassle of investigating and scrutinizing different movers. Additionally, you can check the reviews of moving companies in the Better Business Bureau website. Clients rate movers based on their experiences.
The social networks also play a crucial role in identifying suitable movers. You may pose a question such ‘Looking for a trustworthy mover ASAP, please advice.’ You’ll be surprised by the number of responses you’ll receive.
Hire a company that upholds good business practices as set by the American Moving and Storage Association. ProMover members undergo strict background checks and their members are trained to observe public safety while performing their duties.
Check with the Georgia Department of Public Safety if the mover you’re interested in hiring has been duly licensed. They should have a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity.
Our moving services
- International moving
- Military moving
- State to state moving
- Storage services
- Packing and unpacking
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture moving
- Cheap Fort Oglethorpe movers
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our staff is proficient in handling your belongings and ensuring prompt and safe delivery. With over 25 years of experience, we have grown to be the best moving company in Georgia and beyond. We handle each move uniquely and handle your belongings professionally. A-1 Auto Transport is a dependable, convenient and affordable moving company.
Get free quotes
Hire us today. Call 888-509-3213 and book your date. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com