Moving To Or From Fort Lewis College
Moving day can turn out to be either daunting or smooth. All this depends on the amount of preparation you have made, as well as your attitude towards moving. All these things notwithstanding, moving is a process that needs to be handled well to avoid any hassles. Moving for a student, be it to the campus dorms as you begin your undergraduate course or to your first apartment as you start life after campus, can be daunting. However, with the right advice and moving partner, your move to or from Fort Lewis College will be a smooth process. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been in the business of moving individuals such as students and corporate across Colorado and the entire nation with great success.
How to have a flawless student move
Moving as a student can be a flawless experience. Here are a few ways to ensure your move goes without a hitch.
- Early packing: The importance of packing early cannot be over-emphasized. By packing early, you take care of one of the most demanding aspects of moving. Pack away what you do not need to use soon, even two to three weeks before your move.
- Consider moving in early: Find out from your university how early you can move into the dorms. Moving in early will save you the hassle of moving in at the same time with everyone else. It will also give you adequate time to settle in and acclimatize to your new environment.
- Get moving help: This can be in the form of friends and family, or hiring a professional moving company. Remember, moving is a very involving process which you cannot hope to achieve by yourself.
Why you should hire a professional mover for your student move
Hiring a professional mover for your student move could seem like a farfetched notion to many. However, moving is a process best left to the experts. Here are a few reasons why you should hire a professional mover.
- Peace of mind: One of the top reasons you need the services of a professional mover is to afford you peace of mind. Professional movers are experienced in all the ins and outs of moving. Additionally, they know how to handle your items therefore you can rest assured that everything is in safe hands.
- Professional inventory: Professional moving companies will take over the tedious task of making an inventory of your items. They will also ensure that every single item is accounted for once you arrive at your destination.
- No hassle: Packing with friends and family may involve hassles such as arranging for food, picking and dropping off some of them and so on. Professional companies on the other hand arrive and handle all your moving details without expecting much from you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to finding the best university mover
- Research the movers’ reputation: There are various ways to do this. First you could begin by asking friends and family as well as relevant local authorities in moving such as real estate agents. Secondly, use the internet to find customer reviews and professional bodies’ accreditation of the said moving companies.
- Research movers’ legal status: Trustworthy movers are licensed by the US Department of Transportation. You can find out if their license is valid by checking their unique USDOT number in the licensing authority’s database.
- Trust your gut: Sometimes, your gut feeling about a certain company is right. Trust your instincts about a moving company and choose to hire them or not based on what your gut is telling you.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we offer a wide variety of moving services. Some of these services include dorm and university moving, door to door moving, furniture and pool table transportation, vehicle transportation, moving storage, cheap moving companies, moving boxes and supplies, free estimates and affordable rates. Additionally, we offer local moving services, long distance moving, interstate moving, nationwide moving as well as international moving services.
Why you should make us your university moving partner
If our wide range of service offering has not convinced you to move with us, here are some more reasons why you should move with us. We are a fully fledged moving services provider for over twenty years. Furthermore, we are fully licensed and insured by the relevant authorities. Our Better Business Bureau ranking has remained great over the years. Additionally, we are a recognized ProMover as well as a member of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Go on, call us today!
Reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Alternatively, you can fill out the form at the top at of this page and we shall be in contact with you as soon as we can.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.