Fort Lee Long Distance Moving Companies
Your move to Fort Lee doesn’t have to be complex and tasking. We are here to offer exceptional services aimed at leaving you with peace of mind. Visit our offices in New Jersey to set up an appointment and have your items handled by a team of real professionals. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips for an easy move
- Start packing as soon as you set the moving date. You will need plenty of boxes for your stuff as well as sealing tape, markers and bubble wrap. Start with the rooms that are used less often like the garage. Starting early gives you ample time to finish the process before moving day.
- Pack essential items last. Put them in a separate bag that you can easily carry around. You don’t want to be on the road without snacks, medication, toiletries, and chargers. If you have a family, let everyone pack their own essentials.
- Make the bed as soon as you arrive at your new house. After the long journey, you'll just want to lie down and relax. Do the same for the kids because they will be most affected.
- Look after your pets. Ask the mover if they provide pet transport and check if the conditions are conducive for your pets. Additionally, get in touch with the animal’s department to find out the requirements for transporting pets.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- They relieve moving stress. The moment you hire a moving company, they take over the planning, scheduling, and implementation of the whole process. You no longer have to worry about how to pack or transport your belongings because it is now the responsibility of the movers. They will take good care of your household items and promptly deliver them to your new address.
- Fewer risks. When relocating, you have to move items from one point to another including the heavy and fragile ones. Any wrong move may lead to serious injuries or broken items. Hence, to make it safer for you and your family or friends, consider hiring movers. This is their area of expertise and they have the skills to safely lift and carry the items when loading and unloading them.
- Storage services. If you plan to move to a smaller apartment and you need a place to keep the extra items, professional movers have just the right solution. They offer secure storage facilities where you can store your items for a period of your own choosing. The facilities are monitored 24/7 to ensure the safety of your items.
- Insurance cover. Your items are valuable and require protection. That’s why professional movers offer a range of insurance policies you can choose from. Besides, they are required by law to provide the basic cover of $0.60 per pound per item. To verify their insurance status, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
What you need to know when hiring a moving company
A reputable mover is required to offer you a copy of ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ brochure. It contains valuable information that will guide you when planning and preparing for your move. It also includes instructions on what to do in case you need to lodge a complaint against your mover.
Go for a company that has been certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. Members are subjected through mandatory background checks to weed out unscrupulous movers. Hiring a ProMover member gives you confidence that your items are in safe hands.
The movers should have well-marked trucks and vans. Their staff should also have branded uniforms to make it easy to identify them. Check if they have physical facilities where they operate from and if possible visit them to establish if they are well equipped to complete a move without complications.
We offer the following moving services
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- Long distance moving
- Packing materials
- Storage units
- Interstate moving
- International moves
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
Our teams are professional, friendly and dedicated to making your move easy. Not only do we transport household items, we interact with clients to identify where they have problems and help them in any way we can. Our joy is when your move is successful and you’re satisfied with the services. A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable moving company in New Jersey and across the country.
Call us now on 888-509-3213 and we’ll be thrilled to advise you on the services that suit your perfectly. For free moving estimates, complete the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com