Moving To Or From Fort Hays State University
Many people move each year all across the world. In America alone, it is estimated that over 40 million Americans relocate every year! Despite these statistics, most people still consider moving a challenging process. People often move for different reasons, the top two being for work and personal reasons. As a student, you are probably moving because you have just graduated high school and are joining college, or you have just finished your undergrad and you are moving out to your first apartment. Whatever the reason for your move, there is no better time than now to get this moving thing tackled. We have been in the moving business for over two decades now and we have managed to master moving. Stick with us and we will share some fantastic moving advice to help you as you prepare to move to or from Fort Hays State University. Our company has been moving folks from Kansas within the state and all across the country with great success over the years, so you can trust us.
How to achieve an easy student move
It is possible to have an easy move if you follow these tips outlined below.
- Downsize: Take this opportunity to go through your belongings and get rid of items you do not need. Trash what cannot be used, sell and donate what is still in good condition but you do not need.
- Packing like a pro: As you pack, try these simple tips to save on space; roll your clothes rather than fold them, pack into your luggage before using packing boxes, cover the bottoms of your shoes with shower caps so that they can go in with the clothes, and so on.
- Hire moving help: Hiring a moving company might be the best move you make for your university move. Movers will handle all the tedious work involved in moving as you focus on other aspects of the move.
Why hire a professional moving company?
As mentioned above, movers take on the bulk of the work for you. But besides that, there are many other advantages of hiring movers such as the ones outlined below.
- Free moving quotes: Most professional moving companies will offer you a free moving quote, which is a price estimate for your move. This will help you to save with a goal.
- Variety of moving services: Professional moving companies offer a wide variety of moving services from which you can pick what you need. From full service moving to load and drive services, you will find an offering that suits you.
- Moving supplies: Finding moving supplies and boxes can be quite a headache. However, professional movers can provide these at a fee if you request. This beats the hassle of running around asking friends for old boxes.
How to find the best university moving company
Finding a moving company that will cater to your specific needs can be a daunting task. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Are they licensed and insured? Ensure that the moving company you are looking to hire is fully licensed and insured by checking on the Department of Transportation’s website.
- Where are they located? It is advisable to hire a local moving company. This is because you will need an in-home estimate and it would not be feasible to expect a company located far away to send a representative to do a free estimate. Besides, local companies understand your location better.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide range of moving services such as dorm moving and arrangement, moving storage, free moving advice, moving help for hire, access to affordable moving companies, apartment moving, door to door moving, pool table and vehicle transport as well as full service moves. Furthermore, we offer local and long distance moving, interstate moving and cross country moving, nationwide moving and international moving services. Additionally, we offer many other services which you can inquire about and we will be happy to oblige.
Benefits of moving with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company with over 20 years’ experience in the moving business. Furthermore, our business is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with consistently good rankings. We are also a member of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover. Our credibility over the years speaks for us with a proven track record coupled with great customer reviews.
Call us today!
For all your moving queries and to book our moving services, you can reach us via 888-509-3213. Furthermore, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we will contact you as soon as we can.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.