How To Ship Your Ford Custom Deluxe.
The Ford Custom Deluxe was produced between 1950 and 1951. The Ford Custom Deluxe was offered with a front mounted 3.7L engine that produced 95 bhp of power at 3600 rpm, and a 3.9L V8 that delivered 100 bhp at 3600 rpm.
It was a rear wheel drive car, and used a 3-speed manual transmission gearbox. The 1951 model had an optional 2-speed automatic Ford-O-Matic transmission.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
For shipping a Ford Custom Deluxe, here are the key things you should look out for in a shipping company.
- Reliability: This reliability comes with years of experience and expertise.
- Affordability: Over-priced shipping companies are a no-go. Affordability is paramount to allow you much ease in shipping both within the country and across countries.
- Customer-oriented: The shipping company should be one that puts the satisfaction of their customers above every other thing. Such company should be able to provide good customer service to supply all the information you need about the movement of your car. This will allow you be sure you are dealing with the right people who can handle your vehicle properly.
- Certified and insured: In order to ensure your car is in the right hands, the shipping company should be licensed and insured. This will guarantee that your car will arrive safe. Also, if there is any accident during transit, you can still be sure your car is protected.
- We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. As our area of specialty, we have a team of qualified professionals in the industry.
- We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle it all and have your car delivered.
- We offer door to door delivery. This covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, whether Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we’ve got you covered. We will have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- We offer options of either an open or enclosed carrier for transporting the vehicles. You can choose your budget and need.
- Our customer service is outstanding. We have a team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents, who are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment throughout all the phases of the journey. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
- With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing, and you won’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
What you need now is to get a free quote for your shipping. It will only take you filling up a small form online with the right information about the shipping. You are on your way to securing timely and hitch-free delivery of your Ford Custom Deluxe.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.