How To Ship Your Ford Contour.
The Ford Contour is the North American version of the Ford Mondeo, and was produced from 1995 to 2000. It came only as a sedan, available in several trim levels: base GL, LX, and SE. Both the GL and LX models used a 2.0L Zetec inline 4-cylinder engine (producing 125 hp), and the SE models had a 2.5L Duratec V6 engine (producing 170 hp).
Standard transmission was a 5-speed manual gearbox, and a 4-speed automatic gearbox was optional. An SVT version of the Contour was added in 1998, with a 2.5L V6, producing 195 hp and later 200 hp.
Whenever you want, you can purchasing your favorite model of Ford Contour, and with the services of a reliable auto shipping company like ours, you can be sure of prompt delivery.
Who We Are.
We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. It is our area of specialty; hence, we have a team of qualified professionals in the industry.
What We Offer.
- Reliability: With many years of experience in vehicle logistics, strong local and international presence, a robust network of agents in the shipping industry and customs brokers in various countries, you have the guarantee that your Ford Contour will be delivered on time and intact.
- Credibility: We are licensed and certified. Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your item. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. You can be at peace, and be assured that should there be any accidental damage during transit, which is less likely to happen anyway, your item is protected.
- Diversified Services: Our premium auto shipping services come in different forms. How do you want it? Our door to door, domestic shipping will cover short distance and local movement of your car. And if it is interstate relocation you need, we reach everywhere on the national borders. We will have your car delivered just when and where you want it.
- If you need your Ford Contour to be moved across countries, our coast to coast shipping takes care of long distance, international delivery of vehicles. We ship overseas, to different countries and continents. Wherever you are, and wherever you are buying from, we’ve got you covered.
- Affordability: Are you wondering how much it costs? Well, we are glad to let you know that despite the quality and reliability of our services, we offer great rates. You will not have to pay an exorbitant price to have your Ford Contour delivered.
- Customer-Friendliness: Your satisfaction is our success, and our aim is to give you the best. Hence, we are a customer-oriented vehicle logistics company and we offer excellent customer service. You can reach us anytime with inquiries and we will respond promptly.
Free Online Quotes.
You can get a free shipping quote now and any other time you need it by simply filling a form online and supplying the right information about your shipping need.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.