Moving To Or From Florida Polytechnic University (Florida Poly Or FPU)
Moving can prove to be an emotionally and physically exhausting process. However, this does not mean that moving has to be a daunting experience for everyone. As a student, you may be planning to move for various reasons. Some of these reasons include, relocation from one state to another, beginning of your undergraduate course or after graduation. Whatever the reason for your move to or from Florida Polytechnic University, you can rest assured that it does not have to be hard. We at A-1 Auto Transport Inc have moved thousands of individuals and families across Florida as well as the entire country for over twenty years. Our success rate shows that moving is a process that can be mastered if you talk to the experts.
How to master your student move
As mentioned earlier, moving is an exciting and challenging process. However, you can master your move by following these easy tips listed below.
- Prepare early enough: Once you know that you will need to move soon, begin your preparations early enough. At least 8 weeks to the move, you can begin to pack in phases. Break your preparation down into phases, which you can do weekly as the moving date approaches.
- Pack a first day/night bag: Moving is a tiring process, so no matter how prepared you may be, you may not be able to unpack immediately. By packing a first day or night bag, you will have daily essentials close by, without having to make a dash to the grocery store. Include items like toilet rolls, toothpaste, bathing soaps and gels, pajamas and so on in this bag.
- Label your boxes: As you pack, the temptation to throw anything and everything into boxes is quite high. However, when you organize different items into different boxes, your unpacking will be so much easier. Be sure to label the boxes clearly, for example, bedroom items should be put in one box and so on.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover?
Despite using the tips outlined above to streamline your move, you will still need the services of a professional mover. Here are some reasons why.
- Safe packing of fragile items: Professional moving companies are equipped with all the right packing materials for all your fragile items. They will know which items will need extra padding to be transported safely, as well as how to pack them to prevent breakage.
- They are faster: Trained moving crews have been handling moves for a long time; therefore they have learned how to expedite processes such as packing and unpacking, loading and offloading and so on.
- You will avoid the physical stress: Moving is a physically involving process that is very tiring. All the lifting and hauling, and repetitive tasks of packing are sure to wear you out. Leave this headache to the movers.
What to consider when looking for a professional moving company
Hiring professional movers simplifies the moving process. Some factors to consider before hiring a professional mover are as follow.
- Ask trusted people for recommendations: Before asking Google, be sure to find out from friends and family about any reputable moving companies they have used lately. Additionally, you can ask for recommendations from a few local companies that have relocated recently.
- Online reviews: After coming up with a list of recommendations, you may now check the internet to see what past customers have to say. As a rule of thumb, most people will write a review based on a really good or very bad experience.
- Request estimates: Once you have reduced your list of preferred companies to those with the best reviews, you may now contact them for an estimate. Be sure to get in-person, written estimates as these are the most accurate.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a broad range of moving services at A-1 Auto Transport Inc. Some of these services include local and long distance moving, interstate and cross-country moving, nationwide and international moving services. Furthermore, we offer dorm arrangement, full service packing, and specialty moving of pool tables, vehicle transport and moving storage. Additionally, we offer packing boxes and supplies at an affordable rate.
Why you should move with us?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over twenty years’ experience in the moving sector. Moreover, we are a member of the American Moving and Storage Association with great Better Business Bureau rankings over the years.
Call us today!
We are more than ready to get your university move on the road for you. Call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page too!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.