Florida City Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is a chance to start over. When you think about moving to Florida City, think A-1 Auto Transport. We are a top-tier moving company in Florida with services that go beyond just relocating your household items. Our mission is to meet and surpass your expectations. We provide moving services aimed at giving you the most enjoyable experience. Hire us and feel the difference that quality brings. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 moving tips
- Organize your schedule. Write down a list of things-to-do to help you achieve your tasks before the moving day. Create a flexible schedule to give you enough time to accomplish each task before moving on to the next.
- Start packing as soon as you decide to move. Packing is not a simple process. Packing weeks in advance will relieve you of stress on the moving day.
- Moving is a great opportunity for you to downsize your household items. Pack only the items you use. Over time, items pile up and we forget about them. If you haven’t used any item for more than a year, you probably don’t need it anymore.
- Pack a ‘first-night’ bag. This bag should contain essential items such as a change of clothes, bed sheets, toothbrush, utensils, and toiletries. You need to have easy access to items you can’t do without on a daily basis.
- Hire a reputable moving company. Moving on your own may present many challenges that a moving company can easily handle.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Experience: Professional movers have been in the moving business for many years and have gained sufficient experience to ensure safe delivery of your belongings. They are prepared to deal with any situation that may arise during the relocation process.
- Equipment and safety: There are household items such as the piano or sofa that are too heavy to lift. Handling them without proper tools may pose great danger to you and your friends. But with a professional mover, your safety and that of your items is guaranteed. Their equipment is specially built to safely lift your heavy and bulky items.
- Efficiency: The crew of a professional moving company is trained with techniques that enable them to pack your items fast and efficiently. They will pack and load your household items with maximum utilization of space and time.
How to find a reputable moving company
Start by carrying out an online search for potential moving companies. Shortlist a few and scrutinize each company based on facts such as the price and the type of services they provide. Beware of companies that charge extremely low or high prices. Also look out for the following:
- A reputable mover has to be duly registered and licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The FMCSA issues licenses to all companies operating in the moving business. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number. In-state movers must have permits from the
- A reputable mover should be able to provide you with their Certificate of Insurance. It's mandatory for movers to provide basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. The Licensing and Insurance Public database contains all the insurance details of a moving companies.
- A BBB Accredited company should be your first choice. The BBB gives credibility to companies that maintain high standards of service delivery to their customers. Customers can also submit their reviews based on their experience with a moving company. Select movers that have positive reviews and respond quickly to consumer complaints.
- Ask for recommendations from friends and family who have moved in the past. You’ll get suggestions about a reliable moving company you can hire.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Local and international moving
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Furniture relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Cheap Florida City movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We focus on providing high-quality moving services to all our customers, no matter the size of the move. Our team is always available to take care of your moving needs. At A-1 Auto Transport, we guarantee the safety and security of your household items with our advanced equipment. We emphasize on customer satisfaction and affordability. A-1 Auto Transport is a proud member of the Florida Professional Movers Association.
Hire us today
Reach us on 888-509-3213 and book your date now. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org