Florham Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a new home can either be hassle-free or daunting depending on whether you DIY or hire an experienced moving company. Based in New Jersey, we offer outstanding services to our clients ensuring they get settled fast. Your move to or from Florham Park will be handled by specialists and you have nothing to worry about. We also transport vehicles.
Smart tips to ease the stress of moving
- Do a recon of the new place you are relocating to. Visit the favorite spots, local shops, festivals, medical centers and family fun days. Talk to your neighbors to learn which companies offer affordable services in the area; this ensures you don’t feel completely lost in your new city.
- Sort your items as you pack. Have separate boxes to put the items you're going to donate, sell or discard. You only need to move items that you use; this way, you will have a lighter load to manage hence making your work easier.
- Visit the local post office and set up mail forwarding. Alert family, friends, bank, and your doctor of the change and email them the new address.
- Once everything is packed and loaded into the trucks, do a thorough walkthrough to make sure nothing is left behind. It is easy to forget the lawn mower at the garden only to remember when it is too late.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- High quality packing supplies: When you use old boxes with flaps hanging on the sides, you risk damaging your items during a move. Since your items are valuable, they should be packed with care. Professional movers use sturdy boxes and other quality packing materials which are specifically designed for household items. With their skills, you can rest assured nothing will be damaged during the process.
- Your safety and that of your items: Professional movers are trained to handle your belongings with utmost care. If you have delicate and heavy items like the piano and TV, you can trust the movers to deliver them without a scratch. They have the resources to lift heavy items hence saving you from the possibilities of injuries.
- Accountability: It is imperative that your possessions are insured. This way, you will be guaranteed compensation for damage or loss in case of an accident. Professional movers offer various insurance policies and will guide you in picking the most suitable one.
- Convenience: Relocating from one place to another takes a lot of time and what better way to fast-track the process than to hire professional movers. They are highly qualified in planning and will handle your move fast and efficiently. You don’t have to take time off work or get overwhelmed by the whole process. The movers will cover everything so you can focus on the other issues.
Things to consider before hiring a moving company
Ask for references from the moving company you are considering so you can talk to them. Find out what their experience was with the mover to determine whether or not you will hire the company. If you don’t get references, seek suggestions from your friends, family and work colleagues.
Make sure your mover is licensed. Working with licensed movers is safer and you are confident you will receive your stuff on time. Verify their credentials with the FMCSA and check if they have displayed the USDOT Number on their trucks or vans. If it is a local move, check with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
Check out their packages and prices. Only hire a mover that provides services that fit your requirements. Compare the moving rates with other movers to avoid being ripped off. Beware of movers demanding a large deposit before the move. It might be the last time you see your stuff!
We offer the following services
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a top-ranked mover that promises top-notch service to all our clients. We use advanced communications and tracking system to ensure there are no delays. Our staff is competent, friendly and courteous and ready to help you at any time. We want all our customers to have a wonderful experience and it is our duty to provide the best services.
Let us get started. Contact us on 888-509-3213 for advice or fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org