Florence Long Distance Moving Companies
The home rule-class city in Boone County, Kentucky enjoys trade due to the proximity to Cincinnati Ohio. The entrance to the city is easily visible due to the massive water tower that welcomes all visitors. Florence has arboretums, botanical gardens and parks that have won international conservancy awards. The Boone County Arboretum and Florence State Park have numerous activities like boating, biking and picnics each weekend. Long distance moves are hectic especially when conducted by inexperienced movers. They require permits and experience which few movers possess. A-1 Auto Transport has the most advanced equipment and an experience of over 2 decades. At A-1 Auto Transport, we also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a professional mover
- Bulky items: If you own items like large LED screens or bulky furniture, moving companies are well equipped to move them safely. The company dismounts the electronics and wraps them with soft linen or bubble wrap. The items are packed in large boxes and loaded in separate compartments in the carrier. Items such as pool tables and pianos are moved using winches or trolleys. They are handled by at least 3 people. The items are loaded on the carrier and strapped on the sides to ensure no movement. They can also be dismantled and moved in bits.
- Time: Moving companies apply their experience and professional training to handle the moves faster. The adequate personnel divide the tasks and work simultaneously. This ensures continuous progress throughout the move. They know how to use ramps across stairs and other irregular floors. Trolleys are used to move heavy items and stacked boxes. A single trolley works at the speed of 4 people. The items are loaded in modified trucks and transported by professional drivers. They are fitted with real-time satellite technology which ensures they avoid delays like heavy traffic and poor roads.
- Stress free: Working for hours and constantly worrying about the safety of your items is stressful. Moving companies have personnel that can work for long hours. They are professionally trained to ensure they apply the highest safety standards when working. Your items are tracked using proper inventories and real-time satellite technology. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have a success record of more than 98%. It’s rare for things to go haywire when using professional movers.
A checklist of moving companies
Ask for suggestions from relatives and friends who have dealt with moving companies. They can recommend a reliable mover depending on your type of move.
Search for moving companies in Florence at the American Movers and Storage Association. They have a directory that is categorized according to the experience and location.
Check for previous customer reviews and ratings from sites like Yelp and Moverreviews.com. Professional movers have a rating of more than 4 stars. Beware of fake sites that generate fake reviews to improve the company ratings.
Check the company’s compliance at FMCSA. The company should have passed all the state motor vehicle inspections. They should also have a license which has been operational for the last three years.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to make your move successful
- Acquire moving supplies beforehand. Use the U-Haul customer moving forum to exchange free supplies and moving tips.
- Scale down your move. Most garage, living room and kitchen items are no longer useful. Donate them to friends or local charities. You can also sell some items to fund the move. It reduces the moving cost and improves the hauling efficiency.
- Use mobile packing apps for the best packing tips. Packing is time-consuming and risky. Enlist friends to help with packing or use the company’s full-service moves.
- Use a central base for packing. This reduces the time used to locate and move items. After packing all items, place them in a strategic location for easy loading into the moving vehicle.
- Liaise with the previous tenant to switch utilities before moving in. Change your address and update it at I am moving.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we have improved our services to become a prime worldwide shipping company. Our employees are capacity built to international standards to ensure better service delivery at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- International moves
- State to state moves
- Pet transport
- Specialized furniture moves
- Office moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Vacation moves
- Military moves
- Cheap Florence movers
Call us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.