Floral Park Long Distance Moving Companies
In Floral Park, a city in Nassau County, recent surveys indicated there are no people living below the poverty level. It is the most affluent village in the state of New York. Its location along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean ensures it has splendid views and ample recreational activities. If you wish to make your move stress-free, talk to professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide quality auto transport services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Insurance: You can perform tasks such as packing and loading efficiently, but accidents may still occur along the road. Moving companies know the risks associated with handling moving items. They use insurance to cover your items such that in the event an accident occurs, you are compensated accordingly. Movers also have different types of insurance to ensure the safety of your items. They have basic 60 cents per pound cover and the full-replacement value that covers your items according to their value.
- Security: Keeping your items safe is a mover’s number one priority. This ensures they put adequate safety measures when handling your move. The personnel who handle your items have worked together for long and fully trust each other. The company also tracks your items in transit using real-time satellite tracking technology that can pin-point the location of your items anywhere in the country in seconds.
- Extra services: Moving companies take convenience seriously and typically provide any request the customer needs. Professional movers cater for services such as pet transport, storage services, full-service moves and other multiple services. This ensures the customer is fully taken care of and they do not have to handle special items themselves.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to find a reliable mover in Floral Park
Get referrals from family or friends who have moved in the past. They can offer reliable suggestions if they had a satisfactory moving experience with the moving company. Also, enquire from people such as real estate agents who regularly deal with moving companies.
Check the quality of services the company offers at the Better Business Bureau. The organization advocates for the provision of quality services from moving companies. They asses the moving company according to their moving skills, resources and customer reviews. They also accredit reliable movers to save the customers the agony of verifying each single company. A-1 Auto Transport is a BBB accredited company.
Ensure the moving company has the legal authority to handle household items. Check their license validity by keying in their DOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. You can also use the site to verify a movers’ insurance information, physical address and moving resources.
Protect yourself when moving
- Avoid moving companies with multiple consumer complaints. This is an indication of poor services.
- Do not pay a hefty deposit.
- Ensure all transactions are documented on paper.
- Avoid movers with a low safety rating and numerous pending violations. This displays incompetence and little concern for rules.
Tips for a seamless move to Floral Park
- Hire a moving company well in advance.
- Move during the off-season if you want to save money. You can also opt for the summer season, but it will be more expensive and your move will have a longer delivery interval.
- Get rid of as much of the items you don’t need as you can. Go through your belongings and separate the items you do not need or use. Pack them and call Goodwill to pick them up or sell them through a garage sale.
- Start packing your items weeks in advance. Choose a central room in the house as your packing base and assemble all packing supplies there. Begin by packing seasonal items as you proceed to everyday items. Pack strategically room by room using a different box for each room.
- Ensure all the boxes are labeled along the sides to ease your unpacking process.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We spend numerous hours training our personnel to ensure we provide quality services. Our passion for the moving and auto relocation industry is also displayed from the 25 years we have been in business.
Our moving services
- Senior moves
- Vacation moves
- Residential relocations
- Corporate relocations
- Storage services
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Pet transport
- Small moves
- Auto transport
- Local moves
Get in touch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com