Flint Long Distance Moving Companies
Flint is the county seat of Genesee County. It is also the largest city in the county with over 100,000 residents and an expansive land area. The city was a giant automobile manufacturer during the 20th century. It supplied millions of vehicles to far off countries each year. Flint, the 7th largest city in Michigan is also home to several giant corporations. The city has undergone hard times and emerged stronger than ever. Move to Flint and view the automobile museums, planetariums and fine architecture. People move due to health, jobs or relationships. Whatever the reason, you are welcome at Flint. The city has facilities which help visitors adjust to the environment quickly. There are festivals, swimming, ice hockey and American football which bring the city’s residents together. Hire A-1 Auto Transport and experience prime moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Valuable items: Most homes own a heirloom, electronic equipment or furniture that is delicate and of high-value. Moving it with your inexperienced friends may result to irreversible losses. Moving companies have vehicles and personnel that handle refrigerators and fine china. They are moved separately from the rest of the load to prevent any damage. They are wrapped with bubble wrap and anti-static peanut that protects them from heavy impact.
- Affordability: Comparing the cost of self-moves versus professional movers, one can say professional movers can save you money in the long run. They provide optimal safety and swift deliveries. This reduces the chances of personal-injury, item-damage and delays occurring. The company also has discounts for customers moving over long distances.
- Volume: Doing a self-move for a mansion or a big family is risky. You can easily forget some items or tasks during the moving process. You can also damage the items and injure yourself. Moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have large vehicles, adequate personnel, a plan and an inventory that keeps track of all moving items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist of moving companies
Ask for referrals from relatives and friends who have dealt with moving companies. They understand your requirements and can offer reliable suggestions.
Search for intrastate moving companies at the Michigan Movers Association. The experienced association ensures all members adhere to set rules. They also educate the customer about the moving process. All members must read the customers their rights and responsibilities before agreeing to any terms.
Check the experience of past customers at Yelp. The review site has thousands of reviews from across the globe. They verify each review before posting it. Search the company’s name and all reviews will appear. Avoid moving companies with frequent complaints and slow responses. This displays disregard for the customers’ interest.
When reviewing movers online, beware of companies that create fake pages and review themselves positively to earn the customers’ trust.
Check the Corporate Critic site for moving companies’ ratings with regards to social corporate responsibility. The company should also have sustainable services which are regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Tips to make your move smooth
- Before signing the contract, visit the company’s offices and confirm their equipment and experience. Ask for at least 3 names of clients whose moves have been handled by the company.
- Set a moving date months in advance. Avoid the busy summer season and weekends. They also attract higher moving charges.
- Source for packing material such as boxes, markers and tapes from com. Use U-Haul to rent moving equipment at subsidized prices. Ensure you do so, weeks in advance since trolleys and ramps are frequently rented out.
- Call friends to help with packing and loading items. Ensure they do not handle valuable or delicate items since they aren’t liable for damage.
- Change your address, notify people in your locality and update it at I am moving. The site has a reach of thousands of businesses.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We apply advanced equipment and professionally trained employees to deliver incredible services at affordable rates. Our green initiatives ensure we protect and restore the environment as we handle your move.
We have a 5-star rating from customer review sites like Transportreviews.com.
Our moving services
- State to state moves
- Full-service moves
- Storage services
- Furniture moves
- Military moves
- International moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
Get in touch today
Call or email us with your queries or suggestions. Speak to an expert mover on 1-888-509-3123 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a company representative visit you for free valuation coverage.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org