Finding a dependable and trustworthy transport company isn’t too hard when you live in California. At A1 Auto Transport, we provide some of the most affordable and sought after transport services for vehicles. We even have flatbed shipping services which many of our customers tend to favor for their cost effectiveness and low cost rates.
Flatbed shipping may not be the most reliable form of transport, but it is considered safe and less expensive. This method of auto transport relocates vehicles by securing them to the back of a trailer where they will remain until they reach their destination. Shipping a car on a flatbed leaves it open to the possibility of poor weather and road conditions. Fortunately, A1 Auto Transport rarely comes across any issues with this shipping service, but just in case, they protect the entire value of the car under their insurance policy.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
An Explanation of All Our Favorable Car Shipping Services
- Crated shipping is the safest form of transport. The car’s placed in a small crate where it is secured. Drain all fluids and disconnect the battery before it is retrieved by the transporter. This method is preferred most by those shipping valuable or antique vehicles.
- Open air transport will mean that the vehicle’s placed on the back of a flatbed and tied down. It is open to the possibility of poor weather and road conditions.
- Enclosed shipping is when the car’s placed within an enclosed a trailer for transport. This is another safe shipping service.
- Terminal to terminal is when the car must be dropped off at a terminal and retrieved from another terminal.
- Door to door services will send a hauler to your home to retrieve the car. It is then dropped off at the address specified by the customer.
To learn more, call us at (800) 452-2880. One of our customer service reps will answer the phone to help you schedule your car’s flatbed transport after providing you with a low flat rate quote for FREE!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?