Flat Rock Long Distance Moving Companies
The city is located in Wayne County, Michigan, though a small portion of the south extends into Monroe County. Flat Rock houses an assembly line that produces Ford’s fifth generation mustang which is associated with brute strength and the signature Ford roaring engine. It also produces the Ford Fusion, a modest sedan favoured by first time car owners. Flat Rock has the Oakwoods Metro Park and Huroc Park that have lakes, streams and plenty of recreational activities. Moving is demanding and requires experienced and equipped personnel. A-1 Auto Transport provides quality moving and vehicle relocation services in Flat Rock.
Why you need a professional mover
- Insurance: Accidents can occur when moving, you might get injured and incur huge medical bills or an item may scratch the interior of your apartment and the landlord demands compensation. Moving companies are required by law to cover for your items when moving. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport conduct free valuation coverage and provide you with the bodily-injury and property-damage insurance. They also cover the items in transit and the personnel handling the move. The consumer is not liable for any loss whatsoever that occurs once the mover takes over.
- Equipment: To make your long distance move successful, you need quality packing and loading supplies plus modified moving vehicles. These items are expensive and at most times we don’t know how to use them effectively. Movers have the experience and professional training to use trolleys when carrying stacked boxes. They also have tools for dismantling bulky items and ramps for loading items on the inclined vehicle. Moving companies use fairly new vehicles which can move heavy loads for long distances.
- Customer service: Professional movers have an efficient customer service unit that is on call 24/7. They love engaging with customers and provide ready solutions. They notify you before any task in undertaken. They update you on the moving progress and the location of your items. They use professional language and are easy to approach.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to choose a professional moving company
Ask for the opinion of people in your locality. They may have dealt with moving companies and can give you insightful information. Avoid engaging brokers since they are only after your signature for profit.
Ask for quotations from different moving companies and compare their services. The two most important clauses are the delivery window and the payment policy. The customer should state where the items are being picked and delivered. You should also be aware that multiple pick up points result in a higher charge. The company should provide a 10% nonbinding estimate after the customer agrees to all other terms.
Check the experience of a moving company at the Better Business Bureau. They have profiles of all moving companies since their inception. They document the company’s journey including: moving resources, crashes, consumer complaints and pending violations.
Check whether the mover operating within the state of Michigan has been licensed by the Michigan Department of Transport. Movers operating across states are licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
Tips for an easy move
- Prepare for the long distance move at least three months in advance. Understand how such moves work to increase your efficiency. You need adequate time to source moving supplies, pack and load your items.
- Make a budget to ensure the costs do not spiral out of control. This guides you on the amount of items to move and the moving services you’ll purchase from the company. Mark the moving dates on a calendar to avoid conflicting schedules.
- Pack your items such that they can withstand the rough and long hours on the road. Use free quality corrugated boxes from com. Mark your name on all boxes and label them along the sides according to the items packed. Wrap delicate items with soft linen, anti-static peanut or bubble wrap.
- Avoid packing food and drinks since they may attract vermin which destroys your items. Also, most companies do not allow packing of flammables, high-value electrical appliances and dangerous articles.
A-1 Auto Transport
We take customer satisfaction seriously. We conduct our services to ensure we have a long-term relationship with all our customers. The number of referrals and repeat business we handle is evident of our quality customer service.
Our services include
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Pool table moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Local moves
- Full-service moves
- Door to door relocations
- Piano moves
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com