Fitzgerald Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating from one city or state to another usually comes with mixed feelings of excitement and anxiety. You look forward to making new friends and exploring the surroundings of the new city. A-1 Auto Transport, Georgia, takes the hassle out of moving by providing solutions that accommodate all your moving needs. Our services are unique, and we cover both local and international moves. We also relocate vehicles. Make your move to Fitzgerald exciting by hiring A-1 Auto Transport, a trusted and reliable moving company.
Top 5 moving tips
- Source for enough packing boxes from local stores. You can also get them free of charge or at a small fee from moving companies near you. Make sure the boxes are new with firm edges to support your items.
- Start the packing process weeks in advance. Packing early gives you ample time to clean your appliances and have them serviced by a technician. If you’re moving your fridge, ensure that it has completely dried out before moving day to avoid growth of mildew.
- Change your address with the S. Postal Services before moving so that you don’t miss important bills, credit card statements, and your magazine subscriptions. Notify your business contacts and your friends and give them the new address.
- Take a picture of how the cords of your electronics are connected so that you can quickly reconnect them at your new home.
- Pack glassware vertically and fill the spaces with soft towels to reduce chances of breaking when moving them around. Remember to label the boxes correctly indicating the contents and the room each box belongs to.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- For a move to run without any hiccups, you need the services of an experienced moving company. The mover has all the resources to make a move successful in the shortest time possible. The staff of a moving company is well trained to handle your stuff with care to ensure safe and prompt delivery.
- Moving is demanding. You have to find the right truck size and hire people to pack and load your items into a hired truck. Making all these plans is stressful and may cost you more. When you hire a professional mover, they take over the scheduling and organizing of the moving process to make your move efficient and cost-effective.
- Most professional movers provide packing services which include packing materials. These services are convenient since you don’t have to waste time and money looking for packing supplies elsewhere.
- When you move on your own, and your belongings get damaged or lost, you have no option but to dig deep into your pockets to replace or repair them. However, professional movers provide the mandatory insurance cover for your household items of $0.60 per pound per item. You may opt to purchase additional insurance cover for extra protection.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Company details: Before hiring a moving company, it's important to check if the company has provided crucial information like the phone number and their physical address. A reliable moving company is transparent and displays their USDOT Number as well as their brand on their vans and trucks.
- Customer care service: You can easily get firsthand information by visiting the offices of moving companies in your area. The staff of a moving company should be well-informed about their services and provide you with answers that are relevant. Avoid companies whose staff is arrogant.
- Reputation: Online reviews play an important role in determining the reputation of a moving company. Get references and recommendations from friends to get a clear picture of the mover you intend to hire. The Better Business Bureau accredits movers who uphold the provision of exceptional services and quickly responds to consumer complaints in good faith. Consumers can also rate movers based on their experiences.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Storage options
- Military moving
- Residential and commercial moving
- Packing and unpacking
- State to state moving
- Local and international moving
- Cheap Fitzgerald movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
If you are looking for a company that listens to your needs and takes action, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport. We use modern equipment to lift and load your household items safely into the trucks and our team ensures fast and secure delivery of your belongings. We have been moving people for over two decades and have built an excellent reputation over the years. Hire us today.
Contact our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of the page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.