Fishers Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving house gives you an opportunity to start over in a new environment. Whether moving across the street or state, you need to have a strategy for your move to run smoothly. Hiring a professional moving company is advisable if you want it to be stress-free. With years of experience, A-1 Auto Transport, Indiana, will provide all the support you need throughout the journey. We offer a wide range of services including vehicle relocation. If you have a move to Fishers in the offing, partner with us for a great experience.
Top 5 moving tips
- Get a file or small box to put important documents in. Passports, birth certificates, bank and medical records need to be stored in a safe place where you can easily access them.
- Prepare in advance. You’ll need plenty of boxes with firm edges for packing your stuff. These can be sourced from local stores or online through Craigslist. Make sure you have enough packing supplies before you start packing.
- Many people tend to hold on to items that are no longer useful in their lives. Moving gives you a chance to sort through your stuff and determine the ones you need and those you can do without. You may opt to donate or sell them.
- Find out from your moving company which items they won’t move. The law forbids movers from moving hazardous, corrosive or flammable materials. Most movers will provide you with a list of these items so that you can make other arrangements.
- Look for a reputable moving company to hire. Book weeks in advance to avoid inconveniences since most of them have tight schedules. Book a moving date that falls on a weekday to avoid the weekend rush.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Accountability: Professional moving companies are insured which means that your belongings are protected. If any item breaks while in the hands of the movers, they’ll be held liable for any damages or loss. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your belongings will be handled with utmost care.
- Safety: When you move on your own, there is always the risk of injuring yourself or damaging your items when carrying them. But with professionals, they use their skills and techniques to lift and carry your items through any space. Since they are well trained, you can be sure your items will be delivered without a scratch.
- Trucks: When you hire a professional mover, they send their inspectors to assess your household items to determine the best truck size your items will fit in for a single trip. The trucks are designed to keep your items from shifting while in transit hence reducing the chances of damages. The drivers are competent and will ensure the safety of your belongings.
How to find the best moving company
Ask around for recommendations from people you trust. If any of your friends or family members have moved in the past, they’ll give you valuable information regarding which company to choose. Finding a mover this way will save you time and effort.
If you don’t get any recommendations, you can search for moving companies online. Sites like Yelp and TrustLink are resourceful when it comes to looking for companies to hire. Customers leave positive or negative comments depending on their experience with a particular moving company. Use this information as a guide to determine whether or not you’ll hire a specific mover.
Make sure you’re only dealing with registered and licensed moving companies. To confirm the credentials of a moving company, search by name or USDOT Number in the FMCSA database. Only companies that have complied with the federal government regulations have valid licenses.
We specialize in these services
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- College relocation
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
- Cheap Fishers movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We take pride in the many accolades and awards presented to us for outstanding service delivery. At A-1 Auto Transport, we make sure every concern is addressed before, during and after the move. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us and we promise to do our best to make that happen. When you hire us, we take care of your stuff as if they were our own. The safety of your belongings is guaranteed and our team will ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
For more information on our moving services, call our customer department on 888-509-3123. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org