You need to own the latest transport gear for cars to even consider transporting a vehicle to another nation. That’s why a lot of potential shipping customers will conduct some online research before hiring anyone.
You can expect your car to arrive safely in the far off country if you take the time to find a reliable transporter for the job.
Before hastily buying services from the first transporter to claim they can ship your car to Canada from the U.S., do a little research on the transporters in the area. A reliable shipping company will have certain characteristics to acknowledge. Thin your search down to a few potential transporters. Call each transporter individually to ask questions and receive an estimate on services. Hire the shipping company that carries the most positive qualities and the most affordable price.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Qualities of a Qualified Auto Transporter.
- Your car will have the greatest protection as it is protected by the insurance provided through the transport company.
- The most recent shipping technology is used to ship your car to Canada safe and sound.
- They have a variety of different services so you can choose what you need at a price you can afford.
- The transporter’s clientele should have nothing but positive things to say about the company. You can find this information on the internet by reading reviews and testimonials.
- Although you should always call the Embassy of Canada for the latest information regarding import laws, customer service reps for the transporter are very helpful at guiding you through the process.
- They are approved by the BBB, DOT or have certificates showcasing the success and authenticity as an auto transporter.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory