To ship a car to another country without worrying about your vehicle being damaged or lost, you must hire a reputable transport company. Aside from finding an overseas transporter you can trust, you must choose the right shipping services for your car.
Although all transport services are deemed safe, some of them provide more protection than others. Of course, this will affect what you pay out in shipping services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Transport Services Available for International Deliveries.
- Enclosed Transport.
- Open Air Transport.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Real-Time Tracking Services.
- Custom Solutions.
When it comes to shipping a car overseas, you must fulfill the requirements set by the country for auto imports. You can contact the Embassy of Montenegro to look into the import laws. They’ll let you know what you need to get approval for the car to enter the nation.
About Insurance Coverage.
It is extremely important to have insurance coverage on the vehicle as it ships through the transport company. A transporter should offer insurance to all their customers. Usually, this coverage is free when shipping services are purchased. Always ask the company when you call in to get an estimate.
Before your car ships out to Montenegro, document any damages it already suffers from. It’s even wise to take photographs of the car to refer to after the car arrives in the country. When you have the car back, look it over again to make sure it is in the same condition.
If there was harm done to the vehicle, inform the transport service. The pictures taken of the vehicle before it was shipped might come in handy at this point. The transporter will help you file an insurance claim through their agent.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory