If you’re trying to ship a car outside of the U.S., you will need to find international transport services. Many transport companies exist since the industry is very demanding of their services.
To avoid time constraints, start looking into shipping services at least a few months before you want the car to ship to Mauritius. The act of shipping a car over rough open water to a foreign land is one that demands time and effort from everyone involved.
To protect your car’s value and condition, take some time to find the right shipping company. Don’t hurriedly book your car’s shipping process with a company because they promised the lowest rates. Use online resources to pull up the websites, testimonials, reviews and additional details of the most recognized international transporters nearest to where the car is kept in the U.S.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Qualities of a Professional Transporter.
Checking the credentials and looking for positive qualities is the only way to find the right transporter. Reputable overseas auto transporters will showcase positive qualities and characteristics and knowing what to look for makes it easier to find the right transport company.
- Insurance coverage is something that every transporter should have. This layer of security is in effect as soon as the car is in the hands of the transporter.
- Qualified international transporters encourage their employees to learn the import policies of other countries so that they can assist and guide all shipping customers. Nevertheless, call the Embassy of Mauritius to make sure that you are given accurate information since import laws change regularly.
- Freight ships, durable containers, professional transport tools, and the latest equipment are all very important factors that determine the success of a car’s delivery.
- State licensing and other certificates will prove the legitimacy of the company. They should also have BBB or DOT approval.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory