Find a Dependable Mover for Help with Your International Relocation to the UK
Finding a moving company you can trust to transport your household items from the US to the UK isn’t as hard as you might assume. By using the Internet as your tool, you can search for reliable movers with international experience that are nearest to your current home in the United States. There are certain qualities that a dependable overseas mover will have that proves their success in the industry.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
By knowing what to look for, in no time at all you can come up with a small list of moving companies to call for quotes and information.
- A moving company should carry a good reputation for the services they provide. There are many websites that allow people to post reviews and ratings regarding their experience with a business. The BBB’s website is one place that you should check. A mover with BBB approval is likely a good candidate for overseeing your relocation.
- International moving companies are required to possess certain licenses and certifications as proof of their compliance with local, state and federal laws. Make sure the movers you call have all the right approvals.
- As a mover with international relocation experience, they should offer their customers a variety of convenient moving and storage services.
- A licensed mover is required to carry the state’s set amount for minimum insurance. Most movers will allow their customers to purchase additional coverage which is especially important to have when moving overseas to a new nation.
- See what materials, tools and equipment they make use of for international relocations. Only the highest quality materials and equipment should be used for the transport.
- They’ll have experience dealing with foreign import policies and be able to guide you through the process of gaining import approval.
- They should have trained, friendly professionals that can answer your questions and guide you through the process of an international relocation. When you call in for a quote, don’t hesitate to ask questions or voice any concerns. The moving company’s customer service reps should be happy to assist you.
Once you have found a few movers with the right qualities, start giving them each a call so you can gather estimates. Compare the estimates received as well as the other information you’ve collected about each moving company before you decide to hastily hire someone to help you relocate to the United Kingdom.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.