How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping a Ferrari anywhere throughout the United States or overseas may cost $150 to $10,000 depending on the services selected and the other details such as the distance to be traveled.
- The cheapest transport method for a Ferrari is an open air service. The safest method of transport and the one usually recommended to those with luxury vehicles is an enclosed transport service.
There are few stressors in life that compare to purchasing car shipping services for your Ferrari, but when you hire the right auto transport company for the job, your stress levels will decrease considerably. By hiring a professional shipping company familiar with the transport of exotic vehicles, you will save your Ferrari from an increase in mileage, wear and tear from the road, and even save some cash. The prices and flat rates for shipping services are actually cost effective and affordable to most budgets.
Make Sure You Have Insurance Coverage
Once you contact an auto shipping company, make sure to ask about what insurance they have available. Since the law requires transportation companies to obtain a valid insurance certificate, make sure they can present it before signing a contract with them. In most cases, if damages occur to the inside of the vehicle, the shipping company will not be required to reimburse the owner.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
To avoid damages from occurring to the interior of your Ferrari, make sure to remove all personal and unnecessary items. If items are left inside of the car and they get damaged, the shipping company is also not required to reimburse the owner for the cost of damages. Your car insurance provider might cover your vehicle for transport, but make sure to contact them and ask before jumping to this conclusion.
Filing a Complaint
If your Ferrari is damaged or you are unsatisfied with the service the shipping company provided, you can file a complaint in one of two places. If your vehicle was transported locally, you can contact your local Better Business Bureau office. Damages that occur to vehicle which were transported over state lines will need to be reported to U.S. Department of Transportation. However, as long as the luxury vehicle is covered under insurance through the transport company, a claim can be filed through them.
Methods Used to Transport Exotic Cars
- Open Air Transport
- Enclosed Transport
- Terminal to Terminal Transport
- Door to Door Transport
- Expedited Shipping Services
Contact A1 Auto Transport for more information and to receive a FREE quote on our services. Call 800-452-2880 and one of our representatives will gather your information to present you with a low cost flat rate you can’t refuse. We look forward to hearing from you!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?