Ferndale Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to Ferndale just got easier. With A-1 Auto Transport by your side, you are guaranteed an exciting and fun filled move. Get in touch with us or visit our offices in Michigan to make your reservations. We offer unique services such as military relocation and vehicle transport.
5 awesome moving hacks
- Make an early start: Take time to go through every room and start packing non-essential items. Any items that are not used anymore should be discarded to give room for relevant items. You may opt to hold a yard sale to sell these items.
- Get plenty of boxes: Don’t just buy any boxes. Your items are valuable hence deserve to be packed in brand new boxes with firm edges. Moving companies provide packing boxes designed to carry delicate items. Gather as many as possible to avoid heading back to purchase more.
- Pack a ‘first-night’ box: Essential items like clothes, toiletries, medications, snacks and a few utensils should be packed separately in easy-to-identify bags or boxes. Make sure you can easily access the bags by setting them aside during loading.
- Screws and bolts: Disassemble your furniture in advance and keep the screws, nuts, and bolts in plastic bags. Label the bags and attach them to the pieces of furniture they belong to. This way, you won't have a hard time finding them when reassembling the furniture.
- Hire a babysitter: If you have younger kids, find someone to take care of them on moving day. Kids love playing around and with boxes and other stuff all over the place, it's not a safe environment for them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons why you should hire a professional moving company
- Professional movers are insured. They understand how valuable your possessions are and will do the best they can to keep your items safe and deliver them intact. You don’t have to worry about that expensive couch or TV, movers know how to handle delicate items and in case of an accident, you'll receive full compensation.
- Cost saving. Contrary to what you’ve heard, hiring a moving company can actually save you some money. With professional movers, you won't suffer from back pain or sprained ankles. They have skills and manpower to do the heavy lifting saving you a trip to the hospital. The movers capture all the expenses in one bill and charge you either hourly or a fixed amount.
- Packing supplies. At A-1 Auto Transport, we don’t just move your household items, we offer a full-service package where we pack, load and unload your belongings and make sure you're settled at your new home. We use quality packing materials to protect your items from damages.
- Reduces stress. There's is no denying that moving can be stressful. But with professional movers, everything is planned and organized professionally so you can have time to accomplish other duties. From logistics to packing and unpacking, professional movers will make your move less stressful.
Steps to find a trustworthy moving company
Search for moving companies online. The American Moving and Storage Association gives you access to a list of certified movers where you can choose one near you. Simply state where you're relocating from/to and the size of your move and you'll have more than three options to choose from.
Conduct research on the moving company that interests you to find out how long they have been in business and their level of professionalism. You want a company that will move your belongings without complications or delays. Select a mover with more than five years’ experience in the business.
A reputable mover is required to issue you a copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet before the move. The book is a guide to what you should expect from your movers and what to do in the event that something goes wrong during the move.
Our moving services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- International moves
- Interstate moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Long distance moving
- Coast to coast moving
Why hire us?
Whether it’s a local move or long distance relocation, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. We pride ourselves in the excellence and quality of our work and continue to better our services for a more personalized approach. Our teams undergo extensive training making them the best in the market. When you hire us, we strive to make your move worthwhile.
Talk to us
Don’t be alone when planning to move house, call us on 888-509-3213 and let the professionals take over. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com