Safe And Reliable Ferndale Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ferndale, also known as ‘Cream City,’ is a small city in Humboldt County, just off the coast of California. It is known for its agricultural & dairy farming practices as well as the magnificent and well-preserved Victorian storefronts that line up the main street. Most of the buildings, including some homes, have that Victorian architecture from the 19th century, making it a must-visit destination for local tourists. The city acts as the northern gateway to California’s Lost Coast; a natural and development-free beach surrounded by steep terrain. Additionally, Ferndale hosts several annual festivals. Among them is a slot car racing festival every February. Should you be a resident, a firm operating in Ferndale or a guest visiting the region for the festivals, A-1 Auto Transport is the number one trusted carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Ferndale.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ferndale to Los Angeles||$476||635 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ferndale to Tuscon||$670||1118 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Ferndale||$822||1371 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Ferndale||$1006||2517 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Atlanta to Ferndale||$1104||2762 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Ferndale to Memphis||$1172||2344 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Ferndale to Dallas||$1191||1986 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Ferndale to Philadelphia||$1197||1994 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Ferndale
A-1 Auto Transport offers the most comprehensive scope of service in Ferndale. We are familiar with the profile of the region, right up to the gateway of the ragged under-explored Lost Coast. We know which routes to use when delivering cars. Additionally, we know the location of every potential terminal point, which we use when delivering cars under terminal arrangement. With such first-hand knowledge of the city, we are able to guarantee timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Ferndale.
We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities and towns. These include Eureka and Petrolia.
Auto transport services we provide
- Military and Armed Forces services: Ferndale has been home to the Ferndale Navy Base since the 1950’s. A-1 Auto Transport offers discounted professional military and armed forces car shipping services to personnel of the Navy Base. This service caters to shipping any privately owned vehicle registered under personnel in the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Special Forces and Coast Guard. We ship military POV both domestically and internationally. We guarantee discretion and confidentiality when shipping military POV. Have a look at the testimonials from past military clients.
- Heavy equipment: Both commercial and small-scale farmers in Ferndale get to enjoy affordable shipping solutions for their agricultural equipment. Should you purchase a new tractor, backhoe, harvester from an auto-shop, A-1 Auto Transport is the firm to offer reliable transportation services for the equipment. Under door to door delivery, we can ship the equipment right to your farm! We have an abundance of Mack Trucks, which make the best long hauls for shipping such heavy tonnage equipment. Read about our shipping techniques and possible discounts here.
- Multi-car shipping services: A-1 Auto Transport has an abundance of modern open carriers. These come with flatbed racks that can accommodate about 4 to 8 cars. The resource sharing advantage allows for professional multi-car shipping at rock-bottom prices, since the client only pays for the hiring fee of one carrier. Should you be among the 100+ racers attending the annual slot-car racing festival, you and your friends stand to save more through our multi-car shipping service!
Types of cars we transport
We transport sedans, motorcycles, electric cars, salvages cars, inoperable cars, high-end vehicles, ATVs and jet skis. We also ship the following:
- RVs: fifth wheels, motor coaches, folding camper vans, travel trailers, pop-up campers, toy haulers, teardrop trailers, hybrid trailers as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
- SUVs: crossovers, compact, hybrid, military and luxury SUVs.
- Heavy equipment: tractors, excavators, backhoes, concrete mixers, harvesters, truck loaders, combines, bulldozers, etc.
- Trucks: service & utility trucks, food trucks, pickup trucks, fire trucks, tow trucks as well as commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items as well as all aftermarket installations from the car.
- Locate your spare set of car keys or have a spare set made for the driver.
- Thoroughly wash the car.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas in the car.
- Perform a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks or flat tires that may cause mechanical issues during shipping.
- Have a personal record of the condition of the car prior to shipping by taking clear photos of every side of the car.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Read the full car prepping guide here.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport’s systems are VeriSign secured. All communication with our clients is protected by end-to-end encryption, guaranteeing privacy and confidentiality.
Give us a call!
Try A-1 Auto Transport services by placing your order for shipping cars to or from Ferndale today! Simply call us on (Tel:8004522880) to get started.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.