Fenton Long Distance Moving Companies
A huge part of Fenton is based in Genesee County while other parts lie in Oakland and Livingston County. The city is among the oldest cities in Michigan. This is evident from the numerous buildings registered by the National Register of Historical Buildings. Several rivers, streams and lakes cut through Fenton providing scintillating views. The dense forests host thousands of wild animals and plant species. Move to Fenton and experience nature at its best. Moving to a different city may help you get on the right career path and help you settle in life. You may also find love or discover new hobbies and abilities. A-1 Auto Transport deals with moving and vehicle relocations.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Organization: Moving companies have the experience and know how moves should be carried out. They have sufficient labour to deal with numerous moving tasks simultaneously. Each team member is professionally trained and they handle their tasks perfectly. Professional movers have an able management that follows up the move and solves any challenges that may hinder the moving progress.
- Safety: Moving companies have the experience to move items safely and swiftly. They wrap delicate items with bubble wrap or soft linen and load them in the uppermost compartment of the moving vehicles. Large furniture is dismantled and moved in bits. They have dollies to move stacked boxes safely to and from the vehicle. Straps are used to tie down items on the carrier or trolleys to prevent movement which may damage the items. They also have advanced equipment such as real-time satellite tracking that mitigates situations such as extreme weather.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to choose a professional mover in Fenton
Use the American Movers and Storage Association for the best state to state moving companies. They have a list of over 1000 movers each handling different types of moves within different localities. The movers have a Promover logo which distinguishes them from other moving companies. They abide by a set code of professional ethics and any member that steps out of line is deregistered.
Review the companies on customer reviews on sites like Movingscam.com. The site lists moving companies according to their specialization. The reviews are specific and from verified sources. They advise the consumer on how to deal with moving companies and also educate them about pricing and insurance.
Key in the USDOT carrier number of the company at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. You can verify the company’s consumer complaints and pending violations. Companies with frequent and unresolved complaints inspire low confidence.
Ask for online quotations from different moving companies and make a comparison. Check how the company charges per weight of the items or hours consumed. Use local associations to know whether the price charged is fair. Establish the liabilities of the company and its insurance information.
How to make your move successful
- Acquire moving supplies months in advance. Use the U-Haul customer moving forum to exchange free moving supplies with other customers. Check the condition of the boxes since you should return them in the same condition you picked them.
- If you lack the required packing skills use mobile packing apps to improve your efficiency. You can also use A-1 Auto Transport’s full-service moves which include packing and house arrangement.
- Have a central base for packing. This reduces the time used to locate and move items.
- Place the packed items in a strategic position in the house. Dismantle large furniture and place them close to exits before the moving company arrives.
- Liaise with the previous tenant to switch utilities such as electricity, water, gas and cable before moving into your new premises.
- Change your address at USPS and get a chance to win moving coupons.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We work to make your moving process fun and easy. You can design your move and choose which routes or vehicle you want to use. We also cover all your items and have emergency services to handle sudden requests. The number of customers who keep coming back and referring us to their friends is testament of the quality of our services.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Military moves
- Furniture moves
- Government moves
- State to state moves
- Local moves
- Storage services
Contact us today
Call 1-888-509-3213 and engage us in moving queries or suggestions. Fill out the form at the top of our page and let us relieve you of the stressful moving conditions. Thank you for believing in A-1 Auto Transport.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.