- Farmington Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company
- How To Find Quality Movers In Farmington
- Tips To Make Your Move To Farmington Easy
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us
Farmington Long Distance Moving Companies
Farmington is a city in Dakota County, Minnesota. The city is one of the oldest communities in the state. It now hosts over 23,000 residents with a huge percentage of the population working in Minneapolis. Move to Farmington and visit the Hampton Woods Wildlife Refuge where there are thousands of bears, bobcats, bats and beavers. The city also has a heritage village which educates the public about Minnesota's history. Thinking about moving? A-1 Auto Transport is the company to hire. We have the most advanced equipment and professionally trained personnel that provide comprehensive moving and vehicle relocation services. Relax at the Crystal Lake and enjoy a cool breeze, sunshine and mowed lawns.
Why you need a moving company
- Extra services: Professional movers provide extra services. They have storage services for your items for as long as you need. They can also handle the most difficult tasks such as packing and house arrangement under full-service moves. Movers such as A-1 Auto Transport design moves according to the customer specifications. If you have additional requests they can be easily taken into consideration.
- Modified vehicles: Long distance moves are hectic and time-consuming. You need a well maintained vehicle that can move for long hours without breaking down. It should also provide safety for the items; neutralizing the heavy impact from potholes or road accidents. Since you have numerous items, the truck should also withstand the weight of your load. Moving companies have well-serviced vehicles with air cushioned carriers and real-time satellite tracking.
- Reduced chances of injuries: Heavy items such as refrigerators and furniture are common causes for injuries. You need to have experience and skills to safely move such items. Moving companies have advanced equipment and properly trained personnel that can safely move these items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find quality movers in Farmington
- Suggestions: Get recommendations from friends and relatives. Do due diligence on the suggestions by verifying their credentials. It’s important to get referrals from trusted sources, but it’s better to run them through government websites and review sites.
- Customer reviews: Customer review sites allow customers to rate moving companies based on how they were handled. Reliable moving companies have solid remarks while mediocre companies have poor ratings and multiple customer complaints.
- Awards and recognitions: Check the company’s social corporate record at Corporate Critic. Moving companies which give back to the community are displayed on the leaders board. Professional moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport often give scholarships and jobs. The company should have also won awards due to its services. Quality services are easily recognised. If a company has been operational for 10 years and lacks an award, this should raise a red flag.
- Authorization: Key in the company’s USDOT carrier number at the FMCSA to verify its compliance with the government laws. Out of state moving companies should have a valid bodily-injury and property-damage insurance. The household items moving license should also have been operational for the last three years.
- Membership: The American Movers and Storage Association has a list of over 500 state to state moving companies. They rank movers according to their experience, specialty and locality. Choose the most reliable and experienced moving company since they have the highest safety standards. Look out for the Promover logo when dealing with the association members.
Tips to make your move to Farmington easy
- Plan in advance. Hire a moving company months before moving day and begin sourcing for moving supplies. Understand how long distance moves operate to avoid surprises on moving day and the last minute rush.
- Set a budget as you prepare your move. Account for all moving items and call the moving company to conduct a walk-through.
- Reduce your moving expenses by getting free packing supplies such as boxes, tapes and markers from org.
- On moving day, make a copy of the movers’ inventory. Tip them at 10-15% the day’s rate, give them some refreshments and sign off the contract.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We work to make your moving experience memorable. We have a passion for moving having dedicated immense resources towards this over the last 25 years. You can expect affordable and incredible services when dealing with A-1 Auto Transport.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Local moves
- Corporate relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Storage services
- Senior moves
- Military moves
- Full-service moves
- Door to door relocations
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and experience a unique world of moving. We provide a free no-obligation quote upon filling out the form at the top of our page. Make the switch and experience the difference.