Farmington Long Distance Moving Companies
The most important decision to make when moving is whether to hire a moving company or DIY. Moving on your own may seem simple and affordable until you start the packing process. Its tiring and physically demanding. Enlisting the services of a professional moving company takes the burden of moving off your shoulders. With A-1 Auto Transport, your move to Farmington will be less stressful. Located in Michigan, we offer unmatched moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips for easy relocation
- Start packing early to avoid the last minute rush. Source for boxes from local stores or bookstores and other packing supplies such as markers, sealing tape and padding materials.
- Use up all your food to avoid throwing it out. Anything that’s canned and unopened can be donated to Move for Hunger. Perishable food can mess up other items and you'd rather throw it away than move it.
- Find out from your movers what they are not allowed to move. Hazardous items such as acids, gasoline, paint thinner and aerosol sprays pose a public safety risk.
- Pack valuables together in a small bag or box and keep the bag with you or move them in your vehicle. Jewelry and important documents cannot be easily replaced and need to be handled with care.
- Do a recon of the city you're relocating to, to familiarize yourself with the neighborhood. Find out where the shops are in case you need something and the favorite spots where families go to have fun. This will make your transition easy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Time: You can easily get overwhelmed when moving on your own. You have so much to do and taking time off work will have a negative impact on your performance. When you hire a professional moving company, they do the planning, packing and heavy lifting giving you time to take care of other issues like transferring your utilities and focusing on your work.
- Movers are efficient: Moving companies have trained their teams to handle heavy and delicate household items professionally. They use high-quality blankets to protect your furniture from scratches and dents when loading and unloading. They pack with speed while ensuring nothing gets broken in the process.
- Peace of mind: Whether it’s a move across the street or state, moving can be taxing. With all the packing and heavy lifting, it will leave you exhausted and sore. A professional moving company will take care of everything including unloading and unpacking. You can relax knowing that your move will be seamless.
How to find a reliable moving company
Ask for recommendations from real estate agents, friends, and co-workers. They will gladly share information that will help you decide which moving company to choose. Their opinions are genuine and they cannot mislead you since they are people you know.
Check if the company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. A reputable mover strives to maintain good relations with its customers and quickly resolves issues arising from the move. A company endorsed by the BBB is proof of quality services and can be trusted to deliver your items safely to your doorstep.
Make sure your mover is insured. Discuss the insurance options and select one that will accommodate your budget. Reputable movers provide adequate insurance cover to protect household items during the moving process. This makes you eligible for reimbursement in case of an accident.
Find out if your mover has physical facilities where they operate from. Check if they have provided their contact information and location on their websites. The mover should have their trucks and vans marked with their brand for easy identification. If they show up at your house with unmarked vehicles, don’t accept their services.
We offer these services
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- International moving
- Storage units
- Full-service pack
- Long distance moving
Why hire us?
Established almost 30 years ago, A-1 Auto Transport has grown to become one of the most trusted and sought after moving company in the U.S. We offer services of high quality and make timely deliveries. Our staff works tirelessly to ensure your move runs as smoothly as planned. We use modern equipment to safely lift and carry your belongings so you have less to worry about. Our goal is to help you settle fast and without complications.
Make the switch
Hire us today and get ready for a great moving experience. Secure your spot by contacting our customer service experts on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org