One of the longest running vintage car shows takes place in Fallbrook, CA every year. The Fallbrook Vintage Car Club has been running for the last 50 years and features some of the best classic cars around. This year, the top winners included a ’56 Chrysler New Yorker, a ’55 Chevy 210, a ’61 Nash Metropolitan, and a ’41 Packard 180 LeBaron Sport—some pretty awesome rides! You can see a full list here.
Date: May 25, 2014
Location: Fallbrook, CA. Fallbrook is located in the North County of San Diego, mixed in between avocado groves and endless grape vines.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Other Events: The Fallbrook Vintage Car Club is preceded by the annual Avocado Festival in April, another fantastic event full of wonderful avocado inspired foods. Fallbrook also hosts Hot Summer Nights, a family-friendly event that also hosts vintage cars and trucks.
Fallbrook Vintage Car Club, Inc: The car organization that hosts the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club show is a regional organization of the Antique Automobile Club of America, Inc. Donations from the organization are spread across numerous non-profits, charities, and military-related groups.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?