Fall River Long Distance Moving Companies
Fall River in Bristol County, Massachusetts has over 100,000 residents. It is situated in the Mountain of Hope region with a captivating landscape. Fall River was once the largest textile processor in the world. The decline of the textile industry led to development of a solid service industry. The city’s motto of ‘we’ll try’ has enabled Fall River to redevelop from huge fires and the great depression. The city docks the largest naval vessels used in the World Wars. Move to Fall River and play soccer at the numerous stadiums and parks. There is a variety of North American native animals at the museums and state parks. Moving is demanding, but when it’s handled by a professional the process is swift and satisfying. There are several moving companies in Fall River, but A-1 Auto Transport has been the most consistent. A-1 Auto Transport also deals with automobile relocations.
Why you need a professional mover
- Affordability: People conduct self-moves in a bid to save money. They factor fuel, snacks and perhaps accommodation. They often forget the risks involved and time used. Your inexperienced friends cause accidents while you may get robbed along the highways. Professional movers conduct moves swiftly to reduce the chances of risks occurring. They also pack, load and transport the items safely with zero losses. In case accidents happen, movers have insurance. They also offer the customer favourable discounts.
- Efficiency: When using professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport, you are assured of professional services. Movers show up on time and handle all the moving tasks in the required time. They have the experience and professional training required to solve any challenge they encounter. The team only leaves once all the tasks are completed. They also have after sales services where they check up on you in the new environment.
How to determine the best moving company
- Reviews and ratings: Check if the moving company has been recommended for good services. Use Transportreviews.com to find thousands of reliable reviews about moving companies. Any company rated 4stars and above is trustworthy.
- Experience: Check how long the moving company has been in business. The more experienced they are, the higher the chances of success. Experienced moving companies have a good track record. Use the American Movers and Storage Association to verify the experience of state to state moving companies.
- Permits: Check the scope of operations of the moving company. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view state to state movers. They have a USDOT number that is also used to confirm the validity of the license. Moving companies operating within the state of Massachusetts are licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities. Use it as a guide to understand the moving process.
- Insurance: All moving companies should provide basic insurance for your items, workers and the building. They also have supplemental insurance for high-value and fragile items.
- Consumer complaints: Moving companies with frequent consumer complaints inspire low confidence. A reputable company swiftly solves any dispute before it gains momentum. Use the Better Business Bureau to review the complaints per year.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for a stress free move to Fall River
- Hire a moving company months in advance. Ensure they have the relevant experience and equipment. Set a moving date during the week and in the middle of the month. There are less people moving and hence the charges are reduced.
- Mark all moving items and inform the company representative during the walk-through. Ensure you include all items and specialized items to ensure the mover arrives well prepared.
- Declutter items you no longer need. You can sell them and facilitate your move or you can donate them to Goodwill.
- Smartly pack your items. Use small boxes to pack heavy items and large boxes to pack light items. Make holes along the sides of all boxes and label them along the sides. Boxes with fragile items should have huge and bright labels.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Apartment moves
- Full-service moves
- Local moves
- Furniture moves
- State to state moves
- Corporate relocations
- Senior moves
- Military moves
- Coast to coast moves
- Storage services
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
Since our inception, our customer base has risen from hundreds to hundreds of thousands. This displays the trust customers have in us. We are rated 5 stars by Transportreviews.com and have other incredible ratings across multiple consumer rights advocacy sites.
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Check out the amazing offers and unbeatable prices we have to offer. Also, remember to fill out the form at the top of our page to get a free quotation.