Fairview Long Distance Moving Companies
Congratulations! Your new house is ready for settling in. All you have to do is transport your items and if you are wondering where to start, we have good news for you. A-1 Auto Transport, New Jersey, has over 25 years of experience moving houses to different destinations. We turn your dreams into reality and help you achieve your moving goals. With our services, you can rest assured that your move to Fairview will be exciting. We offer packing services and vehicle transportation among other services.
Moving out checklist
- Plan how to use up all the food in the refrigerator before moving day. You can invite friends on a weekend for a food party or make a worthy donation to Move for Hunger. Alternatively, you can pack the food in plastic bags and put it in a cooler if you're driving yourself.
- Start packing at least 4 weeks in advance. Whether it is a long distance move or a local move, don’t underestimate the amount of stuff you own. It might take longer than you imagine and starting early makes sure you stay on top of things.
- Unplug your freezer and fridge at least a day prior to moving and let it defrost. Have it serviced and cleaned to keep away the foul smell and to prevent the growth of molds.
- Handle your documents and valuable items with care. Place medical records, financial records, passports and birth certificates in a folder and keep the bag with you at all times. Roll jewelry in towels to prevent knotting or seal them in egg cartons before placing them in a box or bag.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons why you should hire a professional moving company
- Cost saving: This is true if you want your move to be economical and easy to manage. The movers have been doing this for a long time and know the expenses that come with moving. They send their inspectors for an in-house survey to provide accurate estimates which will help you plan your finances accordingly. You won't have to purchase packing supplies or hire trucks, the movers offer all of these.
- For efficiency: Packing, loading, and unloading can take a toll on your body. Apart from strength, professional movers work in teams which makes their work easier and efficient. They are quick and have the techniques to carry items of any size or shape through tight spaces without causing any damage. Your items will be safe and delivered within the deadline.
- Reliability: Your friends might love you but when it comes to moving, they know how stressful it can be and would rather be as far away as possible. The best option is to hire professional movers. They have moved house countless times and know how important a move is. You can rest assured they will be there on moving day to provide the services you paid for.
- For protection: Imagine dropping that expensive plasma TV you bought recently! It is a setback that can be avoided if you let professionals take over. They offer a variety of insurance policies to protect household items. Discuss the details of your move with the experts who will help you decide the best insurance cover for your belongings.
Tips to help you choose the right moving company
- Check their reputation with the Better Business Bureau and find out the number of complaints lodged against them. You want a company with many positive reviews and high ratings.
- Make sure your mover has physical offices. You can find their history in the FMCSA database which includes contact information and location of their business.
- Is your mover licensed? Local movers should have a license from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs while long distance movers must have a USDOT Number.
- Ask for recommendations from your friends and family. They will give you unbiased opinions about the good and bad companies which will help you make an informed decision.
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate moving
- Storage services
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our team takes special care of your items while packing, loading and unpacking them. At A-1 Auto Transport, we use a computerized system to track every move and respond quickly to any issues that may arise along the way. Whether your move is big or small, you can be confident that your possessions are in capable hands.
Looking for a moving partner?
Check out our unique services and contact us on 888-509-3213 for more details. For free moving estimates, simply fill out the form at the top of this page.