Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Fairfield Bay is a small city in north central Arkansas and is situated right on the shores of Greers Ferry Lake, a lake that was formed by the Army Corps of Engineers dam, Greers Ferry Dam. This city has plenty to do when it comes to great fun outdoors including boating, hiking, camping and other wilderness adventures.
The city hosts several rather large events each year that bring thousands of visitors to the area. During the summer there are events monthly including Surf the Bay in June where water sports such as wake surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, and swimming are coordinated with plenty of live music, great food, and local vendors. Octoberfest is held in the fall and people come from all parts of the state to enjoy live music, a car show and motorcycle rally and lots of other great entertainment and food and beverages. There are also celebrations held on the Fourth of July, Christmas and other holidays that include fun for the entire family.
You can learn more about Fairfield Bay and all that is has to offer residents as well as visitors by visiting the website, Visit Fairfield Bay.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fairfield Bay to Nashville||$371||371 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Fairfield Bay||$457||610 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Fairfield Bay to Minneapolis||$566||755 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Fairfield Bay||$621||1036 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fairfield Bay to Albuquerque||$660||881 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Fairfield Bay||$723||1205 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fairfield Bay to Los Angeles||$999||1666 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to Fairfield Bay||$1174||1958 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
When you are ready to have your motor vehicle shipped, be sure to follow these tips to have it ready when the truck arrives to pick it up:
- Wash the car so there is no surface grime that could block clear views of all areas of the car. This is important when the vehicle is being inspected for damage before and after shipment.
- All personal property should be removed from inside the car. It is not covered by insurance nor is it allowed per federal regulations that all drivers must abide by. If you leave property inside a vehicle during transport you are risking losing it due to damage or even theft and the company will not be responsible for replacing or repairing it.
- Check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) for information on licensing and insurance for any carrier that you are considering to hire to move your vehicle.
- Check the tires, brakes, and battery to make sure they are all in proper working order.
- Drive the fuel down to less than a half tank. The more fuel you have in the vehicle, the heavier it will weigh and this will possibly add extra charges to your transport bill.
- Take detailed photos of the vehicle and be sure to note any pre-existing damage. Save the photos and notes until the vehicle has been delivered just in case you need vehicle condition comparison pictures.
- Get a hard copy of all paperwork including insurance forms, price quotes and other documentation of the transport.
Fairfield Bay Auto Transport Guide
ABF Freight System
ABF Freight System has been in operation for more than 90 years and they provide auto transport nationwide for all types of motor vehicles for private owners, dealerships, small and large companies, military, students and others. They also transport all types of freight, heavy machinery, and other equipment.
Birdsong’s 24 Hour Emergency Services
This company offers towing and auto transport services 24 hours per day. They also provide efficient roadside assistance that includes jump starts, lockout services, flat tire repair and fuel delivery. They can be contacted by telephone for fast and affordable services.
609 US-65, Greenbrier, AR 72054
Fairfield Bay includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org