Exeter Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of Exeter attracts many tourists that visit the Sequoia National Park. The city is known for the many antique shops and rich history of agriculture with July and December being the warmest and coolest months respectively. Moving across cities can be a daunting task that requires good planning and execution. That’s why you need to hire A-1 Auto Transport, a California based moving company providing the best moving solutions both locally and overseas.
We offer a wide range of moving services including vehicle transport.
5 ways to make you move with ease
- Pack only the necessary items. Over time you acquire a lot of stuff which you don't use or need anymore. When moving, it is important to sort out these items and dispose of them, donate or sell.
- Create a to-do list. Here you record what you've packed, the address of the moving company and the amount you plan to spend on moving.
- Hire a moving company early. By doing this, you are guaranteed of a spot on their busy schedule. You also have a chance to review their contract keenly and ask for clarification where you don't understand.
- Acquire packing supplies. You can request them from the moving company or get them from a local store. Ensure that the boxes are firm and you have tape to seal them.
- A day prior to moving, pack a night bag with all your essentials. These are the items you use on a daily basis. They include toilet paper, toothbrush and a change of clothes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need professional movers
- Saves you money: You might think that moving on your own is cheaper than hiring a professional moving company. This couldn't be further from the truth. In case your car breaks down, or you develop other complications on the move, you end up spending a lot more than if you hired a professional mover.
- Storage facilities: Let's say you need your items moved before you close a business deal. You need a place to keep them. A professional moving company has secure storage facilities to keep your items until they are ready for collection.
- Insurance cover: A professional moving company should provide adequate insurance cover for your items to safeguard them against any loses that might occur during the move. By hiring them, you are assured of compensation in case of an accident. Check for the status of insurance with the Licensing and Insurance Public to be safe.
- Experience: Go for a moving company that has been in the moving industry for many years. They know how to handle your items and you will receive services of high standards. Their staff are also experts in this field and skilled enough to know how to load and unload your items with utmost care.
How to find the best moving company
- Research thoroughly about the moving company you are interested in. Legitimacy matters, therefore, be careful not to fall into the hands of scammers. Check the type of services they offer and their rates. Remember to read the contract keenly for any hidden charges.
- Hire a company that is registered with FMCSA and has been authorized to carry out moving services. Ensure to confirm that the moving company has complied with all the regulations. Interstate movers should have a USDOT number printed on their trucks.
- Look for a moving company that responds to its clients complaints. You can check for online reviews or check if the company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. An accredited moving company means that they provide their clients with high-quality services.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Long distance relocation services
- Pet transport
- Coast to coast and interstate moving
- Military relocations
- Office relocations
- Door to door relocations
- Full-service moving (packing included)
- Vehicle transport
- International moving
- Cheap Exeter movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are the go-to moving company with over 20 years' experience delivering first class moving services to our clients. We have the best rates and our track record is clean. Our services are made to cater to your specific needs. Hire us today and let your move to the City of Exeter be stress-free. A-1 Auto Transport is a proud member of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Call our customer care representatives on 888-509-3213 and make your booking. Please rememberto fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.