Excelsior Springs Long Distance Moving Companies
When it comes to moving, you need a trusted company that has a good reputation. The safety of your items is of paramount importance and with the help of an experienced mover, you can be assured of fast delivery. A-1 Auto Transport is a Missouri based mover that offers top-of-the-range moving services to clients in Excelsior Springs and across the country. We have highly qualified personnel that won't rest until you’re fully settled. We also offer vehicle transport services.
The best moving tips
- Pack a survival kit: Moving is a tedious exercise and you probably won’t have the strength to unpack the first night. Pack a few essential items in separate bags to help you manage without opening the boxes. Include items like medication, toiletries, clothes, beddings and a few snacks.
- Transfer your utilities: Get in touch with your service providers and notify them of your moving plans. Have your services disconnected at your current residence and reconnected at your new home. This should be done in advance to avoid any inconveniences.
- Find boxes: Gather plenty of boxes of different sizes to pack your stuff. Most people underestimate the number of items they have so make sure you get more boxes than you think are enough.
- Label everything: After carefully packing your items in the boxes, label them correctly to make the work of the movers easier. Write a brief description of what’s inside and the rooms they should be placed in. This will make unpacking easy for you since everything will be where it should be.
- Photograph your electronics: Some electronic devices can only work if connected in a specific way hence it helps to take pictures of how the cords are connected before unplugging them. The pictures will act as references when reconnecting them at your new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- Insurance cover: Anything can happen during a move and you want to be on the safe side. With a professional moving company, your possessions are protected. They offer a variety of insurance options to choose from. The movers will do their best to deliver your items in good condition. In case of an accident, you don’t have to be worried since you’ll be compensated.
- The risk of injuries is reduced: Professional movers are trained to handle heavy and bulky household items and will carry them through narrow corridors without breaking a sweat. They work in teams and since they will be doing all the heavy lifting, you and your family will be safe.
- It’s cheaper: Most people believe that it's expensive to hire a moving company. On the contrary, it may actually cost you less than moving on your own. With a DIY move, you have to contend with the expenses of hiring a truck, people to help you load and unload, fuel and insurance for the truck. On the other hand, you can get these services as a single package from professional movers. There are no hidden charges and you only pay after delivery.
Tips to find a reputable mover
Get in touch with the FMCSA or visit their website to gather information about your mover. The complaints history will tell you more about their conduct and help you make an informed decision. You’ll also find their contact details and location of their offices. Only hire movers that you can actually prove exist.
Give preference to ProMover members. Companies can only be certified if they adhere to AMSA’s Code of Professional Ethics. This way, a consumer is protected from fraudulent movers and you are guaranteed of a safe move.
Find out the views of other people by reading online reviews. The Better Business Bureau has a platform where customers express their experience with moving companies. They leave positive or negative comments and also rate movers based on service delivery. Reputable movers receive high ratings hence you can rely on their services.
We offer these services
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- International moves
Why hire us?
Our objective is to provide exceptional moving services at pocket-friendly rates. We cover a wide geographical area so you can be assured that we will deliver no matter the distance. We use advanced equipment to handle your household items and to ensure their safety. You can trust A-1 Auto Transport for fast, dependable and convenient services.
Book your moving date today and let the professionals get to work. Our customer care department is available 24/7 and you can reach us on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com