Safe And Reliable Evergreen Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Evergreen is a small-town of peace and tranquility, providing the perfect environment for small-town lifestyle in Alabama. The city provides all necessary social amenities like affordable healthcare, schools, public libraries, and affordable housing. The central business district of Evergreen City is among the highest grossing according to the Alabama Chamber of Commerce. The business culture of Evergreen makes it a favorite for local investors in the region. Recreation activities are in abundance in Evergreen. The Sepulga River treats local guests to kayaking and controlled fishing while the Murder Creek offers long trails for a good hike with friends and family. Whether you reside in Evergreen or you are just visiting, A-1 Auto Transport takes care of all your needs when shipping cars to or from Evergreen.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Evergreen to Charlotte||$483||483 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Evergreen||$506||675 miles||3-5 days|
|Evergreen to Cleveland||$658||877 miles||3-5 days|
|Evergreen to Detroit||$676||901 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Evergreen||$667||1111 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Evergreen||$1179||2358 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Evergreen
A-1 Auto Transport is known to stick to its mantra by offering safe and reliable auto shipping services. Our trained professionals ensure safety for all cars under our care. The cars are also covered under in-transit insurance, assuring every client of a worry-free service. Reliability on the other hand is guaranteed by our extensive scope of service. We are well versed with the profile of Evergreen, making us the best choice for all kinds of clients. Residents can get their cars delivered right to their home addresses, companies can get their cars delivered to the business premises and guests can get their cars delivered to terminals across the city.
We cover every location when shipping cars to or from Evergreen including Lyeffion, Murder Creek and Sepulga River region. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring towns like McKenzie, Castleberry and Repton.
Auto transport services we offer
- Interstate car shipping: Evergreen is located just off interstate 65, opening it up to other major cities and towns in the neighboring states. We have the experience in making long distance car deliveries, shipping cars from as far as California to Evergreen. Interstate 65 is a direct route to Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana. From there, we can find our way to any corner of mainland US. Since some long distance shipping jobs could take as much as a few days, we provide free satellite tracking services so you could get up to speed with your shipment’s progress.
- Heavy equipment shipping: We own a heavy freight insurance policy which allows us to transport heavy automotive alongside agricultural and engineering machinery. We can ship tractors, bulldozers, backhoes, harvesters, combines, excavators, hydraulic forklifts, cranes, turbines, engines, gear, mixers and truck loaders among others. Get all the information about this service here.
- Door to door service: Ever wished you could make a simple call and have your car shipped across any corner of America without having to leave your home? A-1 Auto Transport offers such convenience. Our door to door service involves us picking the car up from its location and shipping it directly to its destination. In case the car is from a far off location, like a seaport on any coastal state, there’s no need to travel to the port to facilitate the shipping. As long as all the relevant documents and customs are paid, we can fetch the car from the port and deliver it to your front porch.
Types of cars we ship
We are known to ship all types of cars including motorcycles, ATVs, vans, SUVs, trucks, sedans, electric cars, inoperable vehicles, salvaged cars and even small boats like canoes, motorboats, and jet skis.
How to prepare your car for transportation
The following are simple DIY pointers of getting your car ready for shipping. You can read about the significance of each here.
- Wash both the interior and exterior of your car.
- Remove all personal items including GPS navigation systems, external speakers and DVD players.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure no leaks are present and the fluids and tire pressure are at the required levels.
- Drain the gas tank to just about a quarter full.
- Take photos of your car to have a clear picture of its condition before and after shipping.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Make a copy of your car keys.
- Confirm all contact information.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We offer convenience to every client. A good example of this is our free quoting services that aims at making budgeting easy by providing you with a reliable quote for the job.
Try us today
97% of our previous clients have recommended our services to friends and family. Try us when shipping cars to or from Evergreen and find out why!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.