Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Eva, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Eva Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Communities in the rural sections of the state of Alabama often get sidelined when getting their cars shipped. Reason being, the rural sections have large tracts of farmland and ranches, some stretching for miles on end. Eva is a town with such a profile, making it hard for inexperienced young carrier firms to make car deliveries to the client’s address. Eva has been an agricultural town since its incorporation in 1963. A-1 Auto Transport is well versed with the profile of Eva, a great advantage for anyone thinking of shipping cars to or from Eva. We have a unique service delivery strategy and a reliable team of experts to ensure timely deliveries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Eva to Nashville||$138||138 miles||1-2 days|
|Eva to New Orleans||$405||405 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Louis to Eva||$446||446 miles||2-4 days|
|Eva to Philadelphia||$642||856 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Eva||$694||1157 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Eva||$1029||2058 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Eva
Eva, being a rural setup, has most of her social amenities in the town center while most residents live just on her outskirts. The large tracts of farmland give the settlements a clustered pattern. You could drive for miles before reaching another home. While under-resourced carrier firms shy away from making deliveries to such regions, we do not. We have acquired state-of-the-art resources and a reliable labor team to facilitate multiple shipping requests to the most remote regions.
A-1 Auto Transport drivers also rely on GPS navigation to get to specific addresses when shipping cars to or from Eva. We also make deliveries to the neighboring towns including Somerville, Falkville, Trinity and Priceville.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: There are two main types of carriers to choose from; open carriers is one of them. These carriers are modern long hauls with flatbed racks for towing vehicles. The flatbeds lack any enveloping structure, thus their name. The open nature of these carriers provide room to accommodate several vehicles. A single decked flatbed can carry about 4 to 6 cars while a double decked one carries 8 to 10. The cars might be slightly exposed to the external environment, but they are in no way exposed to damage. A client can opt to cover the car using shrink wrapping to keep rain and dust off.
- Enclosed carrier services: The second type of carrier, enclosed carriers, come with a metallic intermodal container that covers and shields the cars against external hazards like weather conditions, pebbles and twigs. Acquiring the intermodal container is expensive, making the service quite costly. Also, the enclosed nature of such carriers limit the space available to ship cars. Large cars like buses, RVs, tractors etc. may not fit inside a normal intermodal container, limiting the type of vehicles the carrier can handle.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport is a one-stop car shipping firm for all clients with all sorts of vehicles. We are known for shipping electric cars, hybrid cars, sedans, inoperable cars, SUVs, wrecked cars, trucks, vans, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles and heavy equipment such as tractors, harvesters, combines and backhoes.
How to prepare your car for transportation
- Run a car maintenance check: This is important as the check identifies any leaks present on the vehicle. An oil spill will not only affect your car performance, but could also damage other cars below when using double decked open carriers for shipping. One should also ensure the tire pressure is good and ensure all fluids are at proper levels.
- Remove any personal items: Items like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and other electronics could get lost during transportation. Also, for those that love external speakers in the trunk of the car could end up paying more for the shipping as the speakers add weight to the car. A lighter car is shipped for less.
- Clean the car: A special examination called a car hauler’s inspection report needs to be performed to determine the state of the car before shipping as well as identifying any pre-existing damage. Even the smallest scratch and scrape needs to be identified. Such minute details are best visible when the car is clean.
- Leave just about a quarter-full gas tank: Most clients like filling the gas tank before shipping so they don’t have to refill upon delivery. This however, could lead to higher shipping charges as fuel adds to the car weight. You only need a quarter-full gas tank to cover the loading and offloading.
Why choose us?
We are a legit firm, having been licensed and registered by the FMCSA. Every car is insured under our care, giving you a worry-free time.
Talk to us!
Talk to A-1 Auto Transport for the best carrier services in Alabama when shipping cars to or from Eva.