- Eureka Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Move With Ease
- Reasons To Hire A Professional Moving Company
- How To Choose The Best Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Offer The Following Services
- Why Choose Us?
- Book Your Date
Eureka Long Distance Moving Companies
Looking for a bigger apartment due to an increase in family size or becoming a homeowner necessitates the need to move. Relocating should be exciting and the only way to enjoy the transformation is to hire an experienced moving company. We have over 25 years’ experience in the industry and guarantee to make your move to Eureka worth it. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to move with ease
- Make reservations early: Moving companies are busy most of the time and to avoid inconveniences, it’s advisable to book your mover at least 6 weeks in advance. Pick a date that falls on a weekday or mid-month when most movers are less busy.
- Hire a pet sitter: If you own pets, make sure they have received the necessary shots. Find out the rules governing pet transport and the documents you should have with you. Rules vary from one state to another; therefore make sure you have the right information by contacting the animal’s department of your new city.
- Forward your mail: Do this in advance by visiting the USPS portal and fill out a change of address form. Follow the simple steps and your mail will be forwarded to your new address. Remember to notify relevant businesses including your bank, of the move.
- Take inventory: Create a list of everything you intend to move. This is a chance to purge your items and only move with those that you use. The inventory is used to calculate your moving cost and will come in handy when accounting for misplaced or damaged items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Storage options. Let’s say the new house you are building is not yet complete or you intend to move to a smaller apartment and you need a place to store your items. Having the same moving company that transported your household items store your items is way convenient than finding a place on your own. The facilities are safe and you have the freedom to collect them whenever you’re ready.
- Professional packing services. If you have special items such as artifacts and antiques and you are worried they will get damaged during the move, leave them to the professionals. They use quality packing materials including boxes and heavy-duty blankets. They will wrap your items carefully, pack them in the boxes and safely deliver them to your new place.
- Trucks. Imagine setting out to look for a truck and you’re not sure the right truck size to fit your belongings. Hiring a large truck will be expensive and hiring a smaller truck will cost you even more since you’ll have to make several trips. To avoid all that headache, hire professionals, who, by taking one look at your house, will suggest the right truck that will fit your items in one go.
How to choose the best moving company
- Get the estimates of several movers to compare the moving rates. Movers charge differently depending on various factors. A reputable mover will send experts for an in-house survey to provide you with accurate quotes. This will help you pick services that accommodate your moving budget.
- Be sure the company you intend to hire is insured. The law requires all moving companies to offer the basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This protects your household items from damage or loss. Ask for their Certificate of Insurance to verify their details and find out the options you have when choosing insurance cover.
- Only hire a licensed moving company. The FMCSA is mandated with ensuring that moving companies comply with the rules governing the transportation of household items. If you are moving to a different state, your mover should have a valid USDOT Number. If it’s a move within the state, your mover should be licensed by the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer the following services
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Storage units
- Packing supplies
- International moves
Why choose us?
We take pride in the commitment and dedication of our highly qualified staff who work relentlessly to ensure the safety and security of your items. A-1 Auto Transport offers exceptional moving services to clients across the country and overseas. If you are moving soon, let our experts manage your move so that you can settle quickly at your new home.
Book your date
Make early reservations by calling us on 888-509-3213 and secure your spot. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.