- Erlanger Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Mover
- How To Find The Best Moving Company In Erlanger
- What To Do For A Simple Move In Erlanger
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport
- Our Moving Services
- Get In Touch
Erlanger Long Distance Moving Companies
The city in Kenton County has 20,000 residents. Erlanger is among the Tri State cities of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana region. It enjoys bubbling activities due to the different culture and varying climate. It neither has extreme rain, sunshine nor snow. This favors residents and visitors who can move during any season. The city hosts the headquarters of the country’s playing card company. There are several manufacturing and technology firms in the city. Move to a new city and start afresh. Build your confidence and conquer the impossible. Visit the Doe Run Lake Park where you can swim, fish and boat any day of the week. A-1 Auto Transport has the experience, permits and advanced equipment required for long distance moves. We also handle auto transport in Erlanger.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Coordination: Moving companies apply specialization during moves. The tasks are handled by professionals. This eliminates confusion along the moving process. The moving manager keeps time and ensures the move follows the agreement with the client. The companies have the experience since they have conducted thousands of moves. They understand how the move should progress from beginning to end. They know the risky areas and how to navigate them.
- Minimal accidents: Moving companies have the experience to handle moves in the safest manner. They plan the move and list all possible eventualities. They apply caution and mitigate any possible situations that could come up. Since the team has worked together for long, they have a higher chance of success. They are aided by advanced equipment which ensures your items are delivered intact. Professional training also ensures they handle your items safely. They know how to pack those multiple utensils in corrugated boxes and load them safely.
- Knowledge of the terrain: Moving companies use the same terrain multiple times a year. They know how to avoid the rough roads and reschedule a move when the weather is not at its extreme. The drivers have been trained to deal with challenges along the highway. The trucks are also tracked using real-time satellite.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Erlanger
Consider a mover that’s a member of the American Movers and Storage Association. The members are subjected to strict background checks. They must follow a set code of professional ethics or risk being deregistered. The association also educates the public about moving and may recommend the best mover.
Establish that a moving company is licensed by the FMCSA. Enter the USDOT carrier number to view whether the company has a household items moving permit. Check that the physical addresses of the company match the ones provided in the estimate.
Check the reviews of previous customers at Better Business Bureau. The site is the best known consumer advocate. Customers can also file for complaints if they feel aggrieved. Avoid moving companies with frequent and unresolved complaints.
What to do for a simple move in Erlanger
- Pack 80% of your belongings before the movers arrive. Heavy items should be placed close to the exits. Packed boxes should be placed in strategic positions to aid in the personnel’s movement.
- Place delicate items in a separate area. Use huge markings and bright colors that identify the boxes from a distance.
- Make copies of important documents, save the rest electronically and move them yourself.
- Do not pack flammable items since movers will inspect the items. Flammables can’t be moved alongside clothes or books.
- Tightly seal all liquids and put them in plastic pouches. A single spill of bleach can ruin your perfect suit or dress.
- Pack a first night bag to be used on arrival at your premises. It should contain kitchen appliances, toiletries and fresh clothes.
- Liaise with the previous tenant to switch utilities. Confirm the house has gas, electricity, water and cable connected before moving in.
- Change your address and say your goodbyes.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
We have positive remarks from Corporate Critic due to our outstanding community empowerment record. We partner with EPA to make sure our services are in line with the Smart Way Program.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Storage services
- Cheap Erlanger movers
Get in Touch
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Get a free no-obligation quote upon filling out the form at the top of our page.