Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Erie, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Erie offers its residents a balanced life for both the young and the old. It does not matter if you enjoy the outdoors or love spending time indoors, you will fit in the community. A-1 Auto Transport ships cars on behalf of those visiting or relocating to the town, on a regular basis. We have car carriers that can handle vehicle shipping to all parts of Colorado and the rest of the US. Also, our shipping costs are the lowest for vehicle transportation within the domestic market or abroad.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Erie to Colorado Springs||$95||95 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Erie to Chicago||$600||1001 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Erie to Houston||$633||1055 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Memphis to Erie||$666||1110 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Francisco to Erie||$739||1232 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Seattle to Erie||$778||1298 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Erie to Washington, D.C.||$1005||1676 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Erie to Miami||$1039||2079 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Erie
Shipping cars to or from Erie is effortless for most of our drivers because of their deep knowledge of the area. We have moved vehicles to the 17.3 square miles for many years and have a large customer base. Our modern car carriers can haul one or more vehicles at the same time within the area without putting them at risk. We use the roads that pass through the area and its borders to ship vehicles to many locations within the town. Some of the roads we use include Interstate 25 and US Highway 287 which pass by the western and the eastern border of the town respectively.
Besides Erie, we also extend our services to reach the towns that surround it on every side. These towns include Jamestown, Lyons, Nederland, Superior and Ward which can be accessed through the available county roads.
Types of cars we ship to or from Erie
Hundreds of vehicles from Erie are shipped to various locations by the team at A-1 Auto Transport. We handle cars of different sizes or weight and ensure they get to the final destination in one piece. Our modern car carriers haul several types of cars to every part of Erie with the most popular ones being classic cars, motorhomes, salvaged vehicles, SUVs, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, trucks, jet skis, sedans, luxury vehicles, vans, electric cars and RVs among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Erie
Shipping cars to or from Erie requires proper preparation for them to be accepted by an auto shipper. Some tips to help you prepare are:
- Demand for a Bill of lading. It is important to get a bill of lading from the vehicle shipping company when they arrive at your home. You will need to confirm that it contains all the relevant information and is signed.
- Wash your car. Although your car may not look dirty at first glance, you still need to have it washed. Make an appointment at a local car wash and have it cleaned thoroughly.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We offer a large collection of vehicle moving services for folks shipping cars to or from Erie and its environs. These services include:
- Classic car shipping: Shipping a classic car should be done by professionals that have handled such vehicles beforehand. Fortunately, we have over twenty years of experience moving old cars to all the fifty states in the US. Our drivers use covered trailers to move the cars and ensure delivery is done in good time. Apart from shipping these antique cars locally, we also transport them to international locations. Our shipping packages are comprehensive and comprise of transport insurance and real-time satellite tracking features for the benefit of our clients. Also, rates for shipping classic cars are quite reasonable no matter the final destination.
- Roll On Roll Off shipping: Shipping by sea is best done using Roll On Roll Off shipping which involves driving cars into cargo ships ready for transportation. The ships can accommodate hundreds of vehicles and ship them to various ports without putting them at risk. Our drivers use modern transport trailers to move multiple vehicles to various ports for shipping while picking up others that need to be moved to other locations. Additionally, RoRo shipping is safe for both luxury vehicles and high end motorcycles being shipped nationwide or globally.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is focused on making automobile transportation services hassle-free for all its clients. We work with shipping professionals that can handle automobile transportation for a large variety of cars. We also have a fleet of trucks that can haul small and large vehicles to all the fifty states in the US and beyond. These trucks are available in open and enclosed versions making them ideal for shipping both regular and high-end vehicles. Our services are also available locally and internationally during the day or night.
Reach out to us!
A-1 Auto Transport offers high quality services to vehicle owners all over the world. Call us on (800) 452-2880 for an online quote at no cost!
Reviews from Customers in Erie, Colorado
At the end of the summer, we spent a few stressful few weeks relocating and settling in Colorado Springs after 8 years of living in Boston. My father was scheduled for another surgery after getting into a serious boating accident. So, my husband and I decided to make the painful decision of moving back to Colorado to take care of him, with two small children and a truckload of household stuff in tow.
It was our first time undertaking a major relocation, and we had zero idea on how to go about this whole moving business. We took some friends’ recommendations, and started calling and emailing some companies.
Things got more difficult when the company we initially hired to pick up our cars all of a sudden didn’t have a driver after the quote we agreed upon skyrocketed “due to certain unforeseeable market factors”. We couldn’t afford to lose another minute on a phone call to some other mover just to set up another expensive, unpredictable deal. My father was due to go to the hospital in a few days, and school was about to start for the kids.
But we had to do it, and you have no idea how grateful we were to have dealt with A1 Auto Transport. After that distressing experience with the first mover, A1 felt heaven-sent. We told them our situation, and thought it was all going to involve another daunting, tedious process. But their people were so incredibly helpful and attentive to details. They went out of their way to make sure our questions were answered and our vehicle arrived promptly, despite some bad weather we were having at the time.
Another thing that won us over is how A1 understands almost intuitively the importance of reliability and active, honest communication with their customers, with people like us who lead ordinary, emotionally challenging lives, and value time and hard-earned money. A1 Auto Transport succeeds in truly serving and connecting to their customers in ways no other company would even try.
If I have the entire universe to give out millions of stars for, I’d gladly do it and rain them all on A1 Auto Transport. It may just have been another ordinary business day for them, but to my family and I, it made all the difference in the world.- Emily T.