Enterprise, Alabama Professional Car Shipping
Enterprise is located in the southeastern region of Alabama in Coffee County and is the main city of the Enterprise micropolitan area. More than 27,000 people live in the city. Enterprise has an unusual landmark, a statue of a woman holding a boll weevil insect, and is the only city in the world that portrays a statue dedicated to an insect. The statue was erected after a boll weevil infestation back in the early 1900’s that destroyed numerous fields in nearby counties did not affect the fields in Coffee County and the City of Enterprise. The statue represents how the city overcame the boll weevil problem and continued to thrive even under pressure.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Enterprise to Houston||$473||630 miles||3-5 days|
|Chicago to Enterprise||$629||839 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Enterprise||$788||1313 miles||4-6 days|
|Enterprise to Denver||$904||1506 miles||5-7 days|
|Enterprise to San Jose||$1198||2395 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Enterprise||$1219||2437 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
The city hosts some very large, well-known festivals each year including the Bama Jam which includes many headlining bands and brings hundreds of thousands of people to attend the festival annually. Enterprise has seen a growth of more than 25% over the last 10 years and has many opportunities for individuals and families to grow and prosper in an environment that is friendly, relaxed and very industrious as well.
The official city website has great information about the history of Enterprise, city and government services, a calendar of events and local news.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
When you contact a company to ship your car, be sure to ask them the following questions to get a good idea of the services they offer and the level of customer service skills they will have with you as a customer:
- Do you guarantee on time pick-up and delivery? - Keep in mind that most companies will arrange for a car to be picked up and will provide a 3-day window of time for this. Many things can cause late delivery including accidents, traffic flow, and even other customers.
- Do you require a deposit? - Most companies will require a deposit upfront to secure transportation services. Never send a deposit via Western Union or other wire transfer companies.
- How should I prepare the car? - You should have the car cleaned inside and out and remove all personal belongings. Also, have the car maintenance to ensure the fluids are at the correct levels, there are no leaks and the battery, tires, and brakes are in good condition. Lower the fuel to around a quarter tank only. Your personal agent will be able to detail the requirements that the company has for preparation.
- Do I need to be present when the car is picked up or delivered? - You should make plans to be present when the car is picked up and delivered to make sure the inspection is performed in detail and to take note of anything necessary about the car.
- What is the difference in open and enclosed transport? - Open transport is used to transport most standard vehicles. The carrier is exposed to the elements on the top and sides. This is usually the least expensive mode of transport for a car. Enclosed transport is used to transport classic, exotics, luxury cars and other expensive vehicles.
Read more about Alabama auto transport services.
Enterprise Auto Transport Index
Billy Sellers Transport Inc.
Billy Sellers Transport Inc. has been in business for many years and they offer transport throughout the southeastern portion of the United States and the Midwestern region. This company provides fully insured shipping services that are driven only by fully trained and professional licensed drivers. They are registered with the US DOT and have excellent ratings from previous customers.
3328 FL-2, Bonifay, FL 32425
Pierce Logistical Services Inc.
1907 E3 Notch Street, Andalusia, AL 36421
Enterprise includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com