Your car is important, and shipping an automobile can be a stressful experience. Especially for those doing this for the first time! Choosing to have your auto transported in an enclosed carrier is ideal for anyone first and foremost concerned about safety. For that reason those with high-end, luxury vehicles, exotic sport cars, vintage hotrods, and antique autos prefer enclosed carriers over alternative shipping methods. Whether your everyday vehicle or a valuable one-of-a-kind restoration, closed container shipping with A-1 Auto Transport provides the most sensible and affordable option.
Why Use Covered / Covered Car Shipping Carriers?
The primary advantage of using covered auto shipping over other options (such as open carrier transportation) is it provides the highest level of security and protection. Not only is the vehicle safeguarded from weather, rocks and other road debris that may be kicked up by the road, it will also be out of view from prying eyes. Should your vehicle be transported over land, the enclosed carrier prevents any unwanted passersby from tampering with or having access to it. This is especially important when shipping high value, rare or classic cars.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
With well over half a million cars stolen annually in the United States, and $4.5 billion lost as a result, any extra security that can be provided is a good investment when considering an auto transport service. Even with existing auto insurance in place — an absolute must when shipping your car — haggling with an insurance company over a claim is a headache. Avoid all that by using a highly competent, professional vehicle transport service like A-1. We are one of the leading auto transport carrier companies for a reason!
In the event that you do want the shipped vehicle insured privately, using an shipping service often times can actually lower your premium. Insurance companies are aware that enclosed shipping is the safest way to get an auto from point A to point B with little risk of damage or theft. In fact, many companies that insure auto shippers will offer a discount to companies that use trucks for transport and, in turn, pass that savings along to you.
Benefits of Covered Shipping
- A stress-free shipping experience with a trusted and accountable auto shipping leader
- Protection against inclement weather during transport
- Ensure the safety of your vehicle’s body and paint from dust, dirt and road debris
- Additional theft protection; an important consideration for valuable vehicles
- Safeguard the value of your vehicle throughout the shipping process
Enclosed Auto Transport: Frequently Asked Questions
- Auto Transport: The What, Why, and How of Enclosed Carrier
- Best Enclosed Auto Shipping Companies
- Enclosed Auto Shipping California
- Enclosed Auto Transport Cost
- Enclosed Auto Transport New Jersey
- Enclosed Car Transport Carriers
- Enclosed Car Transport Quotes & Rates
- Estimating the Cost to Ship a Car to Georgia through Enclosed Shipping Services
- How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Car to Iceland with Enclosed Transport Services?
- How to Find the Best Enclosed Auto Shipping Companies near You
- How to Receive and Instant Quote for Enclosed Auto Transport
- If I Ship My Car to Gabon Should I Buy Enclosed Shipping Services?
- Open vs Enclosed Auto Transport
- Purchasing Enclosed Auto Transport in Florida
- Read Enclosed Transport Reviews Online to Find the Right Company to Ship Your Car
- Ship a Vehicle to Lesotho in South Africa Using an Enclosed Transport Service
- Ship Your Car to Botswana Using Enclosed Shipping Services
- The Cost of Enclosed Auto Transport
- The Safest Way to Ship a Car to Latvia from the US Is through an Enclosed Shipping Method
- Use a Reliable Enclosed Auto Transport Company to Ship Your Car Safely to another Country
- Use Enclosed Car Transport in the USA to Ship a Car
- Use Enclosed Transport Services to Ship Your Car to Denmark Safely
- What Kind of Vehicles Should Be Shipped Through Enclosed Transport
Auto Transport Services
- All Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Boats & Yachts
- Car Transportation
- Classic & Antique Cars
- Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services
- Domestic Motorcycles
- Door To Door, Pickup Dropoff
- Enclosed / Covered
- Freight Shipping
- Golf Cart Shipping
- International / RoRo
- International Boat & Yacht Shipping Services
- International Motorcycle
- Luxury Vehicles
- Military & Armed Forces
- Multi Car Shipping & Transport
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Truck Shipping
Auto Transport Information
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?