Moving To Or From Emporia State University
Moving is a very common occurrence in the life of any American. It is estimated that 43 million Americans relocate each year for different reasons such as work and personal reasons. Furthermore, a huge chunk of people renting homes move each year, probably to make their commute easier. As a student, you are probably facing the first ever move in your life, and you could be doing this with trepidation. This is because most people consider moving an uphill task. However, as you get ready to move to or from Emporia State University, we can assure you that moving is a process that you can master. We, at A-1 Auto Transport Inc, have been in the moving business for over twenty years now, and our experience has taught us lots of valuable lessons. We are going to share those tidbits here with you to help make your move less stressful. Furthermore, our experience moving folks all over Kansas, the entire country and the globe should put your mind to rest, knowing that you are now in good hands.
How to have a stress-free student move
Moving need not be stressful time for you, even as a student. We have compiled a few tips to help you achieve a hassle-free move below.
- Plan early: Moving requires lots of prior planning. Ensure that you write out a plan of how you intend to tackle each aspect of your move, and if possible attach dates to each task. Cross each one out as you tackle it.
- Save for your move: Putting money aside for your move cannot be overemphasized. Moving is a costly affair, and to avoid getting stuck, start putting money aside as early as 6 months to your move.
- Enlist some help: You need lots of help for your move, no matter how small you might think it is. Ask your family to chip in where possible, or you can hire a professional moving company.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
Hiring a professional mover for a student move to most people seems like a farfetched idea. However, we are here to dispel that myth and share the benefits of using professional moving help.
- Your items are insured: Professional moving companies are insured and spread this cover to your items for the duration that they will be handling them. In the event that anything is lost or damaged, you are going to be compensated.
- Your items are safe: Professional moving crews are trained on the best ways to handle and pack all items, from the most fragile to the bulkiest. You can be sure that your items will be in safe hands.
- They are efficient: Maneuvering a bulky sofa up and down a narrow flight of stairs is not something you do every day, but professional movers have managed to make such tasks efficient over time. They will save you lots of time.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best university mover
Here are a few tips to help you as you look for the best university mover.
- Start early: You should start looking for a mover as soon as you know that you are going to move. Last-minute moves tend to be costlier, and you might not have enough time to do enough research.
- Seek recommendations: Apart from asking for recommendations from friends and family, you should also check out the Department of Transportation’s website. This will give you a list of some credible movers to interview.
- Ask questions: Call the movers that you have settled on and ask all the questions you have concerning your move. Be sure to be as specific as possible.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc has a host of moving services such as local moving, international moving, interstate moving, door to door moving, cross country moving and coast to coast moving services. Additionally, we offer moving advice, professional moving estimates, pool table transport, vehicle transport, full service moves, moving supplies and boxes, moving storage among other services.
Advantages of moving with us
Besides offering a wide range of moving services, we are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. Moreover, our experience spans over twenty years, with great rankings with the Better Business Bureau. Furthermore, we are a recognized ProMover and a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction; therefore we strive to provide the best service we can give.
Make the right move!
Call us today with all your moving queries by dialing 888-509-3213. You may also contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.