Safe And Reliable Elmore County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping cars to or from Elmore County, you want to work with a company that has a proven track record of meeting customer expectation. A-1 Auto Transport has been providing its services to satisfied clients in Idaho, and America for the past 20 years. Elmore residents can now enjoy services from America’s friendlies transport company.
Read on to learn more about our services in Elmore County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Elmore County to Salt Lake City||$290||290 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Elmore County to Los Angeles||$482||643 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Elmore County to Boston||$1045||2613 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Memphis to Elmore County||$1061||1769 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Houston to Elmore County||$1077||1795 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Elmore County to Miami||$1112||2780 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Elmore County to Washington, D.C.||$1165||2330 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Elmore County
As one of the most established car transporters in America, we have endeavored to ensure that our clients shipping cars to or from Elmore County have an expansive network of routes. On the local level, we have established routes between Elmore and its neighboring counties of Boise, Ada, Owyhee, Twin Falls, Gooding, Camas, and Blaine County. Other counties within Idaho are also adequately covered. We are a fully-fledged international carrier with shipping routes covering all the 50 states. We can also reach any global destination by sea or air by working from the international airports and seaports located within states neighboring Idaho.
The services we offer include:
- Car Shipping: We started out as a small regional car shipping company, and over the past 20 years, we have proven to be the most reliable car transporter in America. No company matches our quality levels and dependability when it comes to transporting cars. As our core business, we have perfected the science of vehicle transportation.
- Multi Vehicle Shipping: For corporate clients such as car dealerships who need to transport multiple vehicles, we have a proven track record of safe and punctual bulk vehicle shipping.
- Interstate Towing: There are fewer stressful situations than interstate towing. We offer stress-free towing services across state lines at very affordable rates. We are licensed as a towing company on a federal level, which means that we won’t subcontract other towing companies to enable us to offer interstate towing. You only deal with one company (us) from start to finish.
- Luxury Car Shipping: Luxury cars require specialized expertise and equipment due to their high value. We have shipped valuable sports cars and collectible automobiles (costing millions) without any mishaps on a regular basis.
- Student and faculty offers: We offer special discounts to students and members of faculty that need their vehicles transported at the beginning, and end, of each semester. We understand that multiple round trips every year can be expensive for students and their tutors which is why we try to subsidize their vehicle shipping costs.
- Jet Ski Shipping: We have a specialized fleet of movers that can safely transport your jet ski to any destination.
Choose the best!
Don’t compromise on quality when shipping cars to or from Elmore County! Choose the best car transporter by getting a free, no-obligation quote on our website.
Zip codes included in Elmore County:
- ZIP Code 83623 - Glenns Ferry
- ZIP Code 83627 - Hammett
- ZIP Code 83633 - King Hill
- ZIP Code 83647 - Mountain Home
- ZIP Code 83648 - Mountain Home
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.